Access Google Workspace Visible Changes

Hi, 

I can't access the Google Workspace Visible Changes here, which i had access in CCC (https://www.cloudconnectcommunity.com/ccc/ls/community/googleworkspace-visible-changes😢

Where can I request access? (it's just say access denied)

Screenshot 2021-06-29 14.58.39.png

Screenshot 2021-06-29 14.59.00.png

Thanks

Solved Solved
9 165 8,991
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We are investigating your request, as well. Thank you for your patience.

View solution in original post

165 REPLIES 165

Hello @jared_n_pryor,

I have added you to the list of Community members to look into. Thanks.

I have also lost my access

Hello @maddyfeliciano,

I've added you to the list of Community members to investigate.

I have also lost access

Hello @bethphillips,

Thanks for joining the Community. I've added you to the list of Community members to investigate.

I am also having issues. Thanks!

@melissabenson I've added you to the list, as well. Thank you for your patience, while we investigate your request.

Seriously Google, just how hard can this be? It has been weeks now and you still don't have this fixed for everyone?

@Jessica_CM I also lost access due to the same issue.
Can you please help?

Hello @amizutani,

Thanks for joining our Community. I have added you to the list of users to investigate.

@Jessica_CM @Willie_Turney @Michelle 

The problem hasn't been resolved yet, do I need to do anything?

@amizutani ,

Apologies for the delay.  We are looking into this matter.  Someone will reach out to you when the review is complete.

Regards,

Michelle

Community Manager

cd7
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Hi there! I'm also having issues accessing the community. Can you please add me to the list as well? Thank you!

@cd7 Thanks for joining our Community. I've added you to the list of users to investigate.

Awesome - thanks!

I receive the same error! Any updates on how I can access the Visible Changes.

Thank you!

@mhoff-acn We'll investigate your access request. Thank you.

Hello!,

As Visible Changes, doc is set to "Anyone on the internet with this link can view". Can the most recent on be posted here?

Thank you

Same issue here - please could you add me? 

Thanks in advance

Hello @gilby_cavanagh,

I've added you to the access request list. Thank you for your patience.

Hi there,

I requested access to Workspace Visible Changes but still receive the error "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action". Are you able to grant access for me please? 

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Customer-Connect-Private/ct-p/workspace-customer-connect

@gilby_cavanagh You will be notified if your request has been accepted or denied. Thank you for your patience.

Hi @Jessica_CM  can you please provide access for me too? 

Thank you!

Hello @warda_duale,

Welcome to the Community! I've passed on your request for access.

I, too, can no longer access GWVC updates.

Hello @jfitzgerald1!

Thanks for joining the Community. I have added you to the access request list.

Thank you! Much appreciated.

I also need access, please! 

Hello @nataliewillis,

Welcome to the Community! I've added your request to the list. You'll receive an update on whether your request was accepted, once we have finished investigating your request.

Hi @Jessica_CM , I have another problem with this.

I don't have any error, but I can't access because I always redirect only on the login page 

Screenshot from 2021-08-12 08-49-41.png

@moreno_nardelli The screenshot that you are showing is from the old Community site, the CCC. You need to request access here now: https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Customer-Connect-Private/ct-p/workspace-customer-connect

@Jessica_CM sorry, you are right!

Thanks!

Hello @Jessica_CM, I don't have access to the Visible Changes community either. I used to in the CCC platform.

Can you please help?

Thank you!

Hello @3ric3ricsson,

Thanks for joining our Community! I've added you to the list of users to investigate.

It works now. Thanks a lot 😃

Hi @Jessica_CM, can you please add me to the Visible Changes  access request list? Thanks!

Hello @robert_buechler,

I've added you to the list of user requests, as well. We'll reach out to you when your request has been processed. Thank you for your patience.

thank you

Hi @Jessica_CM can you please add me to the Visible Changes  access request list? Thanks!

Hi @marcosafadi! I've added you to the list of user requests. I'll reach out to you directly after we have processed your request. Thanks!