Access Google Workspace Visible Changes

Hi, 

I can't access the Google Workspace Visible Changes here, which i had access in CCC (https://www.cloudconnectcommunity.com/ccc/ls/community/googleworkspace-visible-changes😢

Where can I request access? (it's just say access denied)

Screenshot 2021-06-29 14.58.39.png

Screenshot 2021-06-29 14.59.00.png

Thanks

Solved Solved
9 165 9,023
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We are investigating your request, as well. Thank you for your patience.

View solution in original post

165 REPLIES 165

Hi @Jessica_CM can you please add me to the Visible Changes access request list as well? I used to have access, but like everyone else I get the access denied error.

Hi @theia_brewer1, we are looking into your request. We will reach out to you directly very soon. Thanks!

Hi @Jessica_CM can you please add me to the Visible Changes list also? I have been missing updates.

Hi @tclifton! We are looking into your request for access. We will reach out to you once we have finished processing your request. Thanks!

Hi @Former Community Member  @Jessica_CM can you please add me to the Visible Changes  access request list? Thanks! I used to have access as well and need access back as soon as possible. 

Hi @lauren_briley, thank you for your comment. We are looking into your request. We will reach out to your directly once we have finished. Thank you for your patience!

Hi, @Jessica_CM I'm having this same problem. Could you grant me access?

Hi @tiago10, thank you for your comment. We will look into your access and I will reach out to you directly soon. Thank you for your patience!

Hey @Jessica_CM I'm having trouble accessing the document as well. 

Hello @jrost,

We are looking into your request.  Someone will reach out to you once your request has been reviewed.

Regards,

Michelle

Community Manager 

Hello,

I also need access

@david_aulick3,

We are looking into your request.  Someone will reach out to you once your request has been reviewed.

Regards,

Michelle

Community Manager 

#metoo! Please give me access please please.

Hi  @Jessica_CM , can you please add me to the Visible Changes  access request list? Thanks

Hi @esrabaskan, I just sent you a direct message with the next steps.

Thanks!

What is the prerequisite to gain access?

Hi @bill_pier3, your organization needs to under a signed NDA with Google to view the Google Workspace Visible Changes document or the Google Workspace Roadmap.

Thanks!

Thanks Willie, but as others have asked, how does one go about this?  I am the I.T. lead for my small non-profit organization, and I'd like to make headway on this.

Hi @bill_pier3, we are still looking into options on how to get folks without an account team to get an NDA signed. At the moment this is not currently an option. 

I will let you know once/if that becomes an option in the future. Thanks for understanding!

Hi, @Willie_Turney @Michelle can you please add me to the Visible Changes  access request list? Thanks

Hi @ajeraal, I just sent you a direct message with the next steps.

Have a great day!

Hi  @Jessica_CM , can you please add me to the Visible Changes  access request list?
Necessary for customer support.

I would be grateful if you could respond as soon as possible.

Thanks

Hi @sasaki4, I just sent you the instructions on how to access the Visible Changes document via a direct message.

Thanks!

Can you also send that to me?

Hey @david_aulick2, you are all set. I just sent over the instructions. 

Thanks!

Hello. Please can I be added to the Visible Changes Access Request? 

I formerly had access on the Cloud Connect Community page but this no longer works for me. 😞

Hi @johara-np - you are all set! I just sent over instructions on the next steps.

Thanks!

Hello @Willie_Turney can you help me here? I had access but with the move of my user account to another entity, I lost this access. Thanks!

Hi @ricardo_serra1 - I just sent you a message with the next steps. Thanks!

Can I get access now? 

Hi @rsims - thank you for your patience! I just sent you a message with the next steps. 

Please add me to the Visible Changes access list. Thanks!

Hi @NetworkNub! I just sent over a message to you with the next steps. Thanks!

Hi there, can you please add me and my colleague @jeilenstein to the Visible Changes access request list?

Thanks in advance! 

Hi @bwuerges, welcome to the community! I just sent you the next steps via direct message.

Thanks!

Hi @Willie_Turney could you add me to the Visible Changes access request list as well? Many thanks and have a lovely day!

Hi @jeilenstein! You are all set - I just sent you a message with the next steps. 

Have a great day!

Hi @Willie_Turney can I please request access to the workspace visible changes forum? Thanks! 

Hi @G_Whyte

You are all set. I sent you the nexts steps via direct message. Thanks!

@Willie_Turney Can I be granted access to the visible changes community? I just started in a new role at a new partner, but previously had access. Thank you!