Access to Google Cloud Platform disabled

I have some problems with my google maps.
A few days ago I saw that I can't access to my google maps. Then I checked my google settings and I saw this message "Access to Google Cloud Platform disabled".
I sent my documents to verifying but still doesn't work.
Can anyone help me with that?
9 26 2,739
26 REPLIES 26

I have same problem. But i didn't use google cloud services!

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Farnam,

Please visit the Google Maps Community for assistance.

Regards,

Michelle | Community Manager 

I have same problem. Although I sent my document to verifying, it still hasn't worked, and Google support has yet to respond. @Michelle  This problem cannot be solved by following the help guide on the site. This problem has been bothering me for about several months now. We sent Google an email, but they haven't responded. Why?

Hi @sajjadahmadi and @Ahmadreza .
does your problem have been solved? can you help us if it is?

hi farnam. does your problem have been solved? can you help us if it is?

Hi @yasinstar 

No, there are 3 months that I had this problem and I sent my documents for verification but I received nothing yet.

Shame on Google๐Ÿ˜ถ
can you help me for sending my docs and verification and try my chance too?
i dont know how i can have directly contact with google for this problem
do you have any mail adress?

When you go into "Manage your google account" you can see this error.

Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 12.14.11.png

You have to click on "view" and then you can see an option for verification.

thanks๐Ÿ˜€

It is the same message for me

If you are experiencing this message particularly from an iOS device, this issue has been acknowledged, and a solution is being worked on. Otherwise, if you are a Google Workspace administrator, you can create a support case through the appropriate support channel. This same URL also includes public resources anyone can use for obtaining official and community support. 

hi @ErnestoC @the first time that i saw this problem was when i logged in my google account in my Xiaomi 11T PRO mobile phone. i report my problem in https://support.google.com/legal/troubleshooter/1114905 but nothing happened.

@yasinstar wrote:

hi @ErnestoC @the first time that i saw this problem was when i logged in my google account in my Xiaomi 11T PRO mobile phone. i report my problem in :https://support.google.com/legal/troubleshooter/1114905 but nothing happened.

Nowadays, google is taking forever to solve the issues. Don't exactly what's going on.

I have this issue and I thought maybe google stop working in Germany. but I tried my account on an android phone it works so the problem with iPhone still not fixed

Hi man, the main issue is that google doesn't accept our legal documents from the Netherlands as I mentioned I had provided my residence permit card, my rental contract, and some other documents from the Amsterdam municipality more than 6 times but the answer is that we cannot verify you!! and it bugs me a lot ๐Ÿ˜ž

I have the same problem. For the last couple of months, I haven't been able to use my google account for maps or any other service on any apple device, iPhone or MacBook. I already verified my account and included all the information, But just now received an email from google that we cannot find your account! Way to go google!!!

Dear google support team,

As you know my account (the current account that I am writing this reply with) has restricted access to the Google cloud platform which brings me a lot of problems like cannot use Google maps etc.
I was living in Iran back then but now its been a couple of months that I am living and working in Amsterdam the Netherlands, I have sent you every document that I have from the Dutch government or other parties like:
1. My resident permit
2. My rental contract
3. My job contract
4. Some random documents that the Amsterdam municipality provided me
But unfortunately, none of them were accepted by google and now I don't have any other things to prove. I have emailed this to you but I have no response from your side

I have had the same issue for over a year. I provided all my residential data multiple times and still didn't receive any answer.

I have the same problem, What should we do?

I have the same issue and recieved "Access to Google Cloud Platform disabled" message.

Please help.

I got the same problem after moving to another country than Iran, and I have tried to verify myself using my resident permit and other information that proves my location but after about 3 months nothing's changed yet!

I have the same problem and google doesn't help 

Finally, I have solved this problem. If you have faced this issue for a long time, make sure you have sent your driver's license with proof of address. I submitted it 4 times and finally, they confirmed๐Ÿ˜€

Hi, mr Natanzi,

thank you for reply.

I have question, are you in Iran?

As I understand , you have translated your license in english,  got it, so how you proof you address?

or you may use different way?

Dear Ahmadreza, I'm Sorry for that, There are some countries in which Google has banned the use of its services. In my experience, based on its error messages and what I have seen so far, it is not possible to use this service unless you have lived abroad for at least 6 months prior to using it. You must show proof of who you are, like a driver's license or a bill showing where you live.

BR, Milad

That's so weird. I submitted the application again ( for the fourth time I think) and finally, they approved it and said your account had been reactivated! โ€ŒBut, I still get the annoying error, cannot search in maps and each time I open chrome on my iPhone, that annoying popup appears saying you don't have access to google could platform!