Getting access to "Google Workspace Visible Changes" (Customer Connect Private)

I used to have access to the "Google Workspace Visible Changes" at the Cloud Connect Community, but I cannot access that content now on the new Google Cloud Community platform.

Can you give me access to "https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Customer-Connect-Private/ct-p/workspace-customer-connect" please?

P.S. This request is similar to https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Community-Feedback/Access-Google-Workspace-Visible-Changes/t... 

Solved Solved
1 35 3,103
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @georgi_georgiev, I just sent you a message with the next steps.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35

Willie_Turney
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @georgi_georgiev, we are looking into your access request. I will reach out to you directly once we have a resolution.

Thanks!

Thank you, Willie. If you also let me know the proper way to nominate access, I have a few admins I'd like to have track the content as well.

Hi @georgi_georgiev, I just sent you a message with the next steps.

Thanks!

I would also like to re-gain access to "Google Workspace Visible Changes" .  I used to have access in the previous platform as well.  What can I do to get access again?

Hi @mat_seliga, I just sent you a direct message with the next steps. 

Thanks!

Hi @Willie_Turney I used to have access to Visible Changes but now get "Access Denied."

What do I need to do to get access?

Thanks.

Hi @RomelJ, I just sent you a direct message with the next steps as well.

Thanks!

@Willie_Turney can I please have access to visible changes?

Hi @Ashley_Weddle 👋 I just sent you a direct message with the next steps. Thanks!

Hello there! @Willie_Turney  Can I request access to this newer community too please? Thanks, Damion 

Hi @damionwilliams! I just sent you a direct message with the next steps.

Thanks!

@Willie_Turney  - Could you please also give me access to the Google Workspace Visible Changes? I receive and access denied error when I try. 

@brittanysanford - you are all set now. Thanks!

Thank you!

May I please have access to Google Workspace Visible Changes? 

@rennaj, you are all set. I just sent you a message with the next steps. Thanks!

Hi @Konstantin! You are all set on access. I just sent you a direct message with the next steps.

Thanks for joining the Community! 👍 

Hi Willie, 

May I please have access ?

Hello @ericaquartararo,

I have reached out to you via PM with details of your request.  Please reach out if you are experiencing any issues.

Thank you,

Michelle | Community Manager

Hi Willie,

May I please have access? 

Thank you!

Hello @hollyfmoore,

I have sent you a PM with details of your request.  Please reach out if you experience any issues.

Thank you,

Could you add me as well please?

Hello @michelletindle,

I have sent you a PM with details of your request.  Please reach out if you experience any issues.

Thank you,

Kasey | Community Manager 

@fredaldrich you're all set on access. Let us know if you are having issues. Thanks!

Hello, may I please have access?

Thank you,

Trey

Hello @adamsontr,

Thank you,

Kasey | Community Manager 

I would also like to request access to the Google Workspace Visible Changes page.  I had access at my previous position, and due to a change of employment no longer have access.

Hi @sgale - welcome back to the community! 😎 I just sent you a direct message with the next steps. 

Happy to have you back here! 

Hello, I also no longer have access to the Visible Changes documents after the migration to the new site. Thanks in advance.

Hello @q3Ryan,

I have sent you a PM with next steps and additional information. 

Thank you,

Hi @Willie_Turney , @kasey  and @Michelle,

Can I also request access to this newer community, please?

Thanks, David 

0 Likes

Hi @davidmalika - thanks for hanging tight! We're taking a look at this now. I'll reach back out in just a bit with the next steps. Thanks!

hello

may I please have access?

Thank you,

Goulwen