My replies to posts in Google Workspace Community are not viewable

I am a new member of the Google Workspace Community. I've posted once and replied twice in the community. I've sent the same reply twice now on someone else's post, however, I still cannot view my reply.

Is there any reason for this? Under my profile, my total number of Posts accurately shows as 3 (which should be 4 upon submitting this post). Under 'Recent Activity' I can see my one post, but I cannot see any of my replies.

Tagging @Michelle based on other some other posts I've seen on here. Thanks!

Solved Solved
1 5 1,081
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @memdump,

Thank you for reaching out.  Your reply was flagged as spam.  The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables that the platform scans for, and we have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content and performing multiple edits. You should be good to go on this reply post.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Regards,

Michelle | Community Manager

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Michelle
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @memdump,

Thank you for reaching out.  Your reply was flagged as spam.  The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables that the platform scans for, and we have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content and performing multiple edits. You should be good to go on this reply post.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Regards,

Michelle | Community Manager

Thanks @Michelle!

@Michelle I am still experiencing posting issues. I recently tried to create a post and I received an message saying something about the body containing invalid HTML. When I tried to post again, I received a "post flood detection" error.

Disregard... after changing the links in my post to text and adding at least one label, I was able to post.

thankyou