BigQuery returning `There is no data to display.`

I've setup a Datastream CDC into BigQuery stream. The stream started without issues and is currently showing that data is being transferred successfully.

In BigQuery, the database and the tables have reflected. Selecting a table schema shows the correct columns. In table details > Storage info, it shows that there are rows in the tables already.

AdrianQ_0-1713407830498.png

However, on table preview, it says `There is no data to display.` When running a query on the table, I get the same results.

AdrianQ_1-1713407878522.png

I expected initially there might be some delay from when the stream was setup to when I can query the data on BigQuery. But more than 8 hours since the stream has started (and logs says the tables were populated almost immediately), and I still can't query any data from my tables even though table details says they're there.

Would appreciate any insight into this. Thanks.

EDIT: This has been resolved. The data has become available without intervention around 18 hours after. I guess there's just a really huge delay when using Datastream to BigQuery.

7 1 158
1 REPLY 1

we are having the exact problem on a new datastream/big query integration on europe-west1