Data Analytics Tools

Hey there! So, really, this is a general question, but what tools do any of you use for data analysis, and how do these tools compare to doing it all on your own through code?

I'm currently testing out a tool created by Tesser Insights for data storing, cleansing and analyzing and it's pretty convenient. 

What's your opinion on this topic?

2 REPLIES 2

@JCole0205 

When we say "Data Analytics" it contains huge list including data processing, Visualization tools , data storing services and so on. If your question is specific to Google Cloud then there are variety of tools used for different requirement. Most common tools are

Looker - BI and data analytics platform 
BigQuery - serverless, datawarehouse can be used multicloud
Dataflow - for streaming and batch data processing
data fusion - code free, data integration, ETL service for creating ETL pipelines
Cloud composer - Orchestration service and can be used for data processing along with many in build airflow operators.
Pub/Sub - Asynchronous  messaging service
we have few more tools like dataprep,dataproc,data catalogue

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is a pretty good list @VishalBulbule, thanks for sharing! Anything peek your interest @JCole0205? The DA tools that are best for you will vary based on your industry, size of your org and your goals. Let me know if I can share resources or get you in touch with someone that can talk more in-depth about any/all of these.