DataStream connection to Google CloudSQL timing out with no error

I am attempting to set up a DataStream from a CloudSQL to CloudStorage. I enter the network and authentication information into the DataStream wizard and click the test button. The connection is attempted and after 3-4min, the message returns stating that the "connection test timed out" with no further error. I am able to connect to the CloudSQL instance from a VM using the MySQL cli, so I am confident of the information I am entering. I have run through the troubleshooting recommendations I have found online. I believe the network is sound. The 2 instances are on the same VPC... 10.0.0.0/24, 10.0.4.0/024 and 10.0.5.0/24 respectively. The firewall is open and allowing all connections from the VPC. Any thoughts would be appreciated. -Thanks, Brendan

0 1 42
1 REPLY 1

Hi @helotbc,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

It seems that there might be some configuration errors with either of the following:

• Cloud Storage
  • VPC

Please check the following documentation to check whether the following are properly configured:

If the aforementioned steps didn't work, you may file a bug or reach out to our Google Cloud support for additional assistance with regards your concern.

Hope this helps.