Difference between Basic and Enterprise Cloud Data Fusion Edition

Dear team,

As per the details given in the pricing page link (https://cloud.google.com/data-fusion/pricing) not able to find any major difference between Cloud data Fusion Basic and Enterprise Edition, all the features listed are same, can you help us to share the exact difference or additional option available in the Enterprise compared to Basic Edition

can you help us to provide more details with any relevant link to explore and understand different editions in the Data Fusion

Thanks in advance

Regards

Balaji

Solved Solved
0 9 727
5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Yes, all the features are available in both Basic and Enterprise editions. However, the key difference lies in the "High Availability" feature. The Basic edition offers "Zonal" high availability, while the Enterprise edition offers "Regional" high availability. This means that the Enterprise edition provides a higher level of redundancy and fault tolerance by distributing resources across multiple zones within a region.

For more detailed information and to explore further differences between the editions, you might want to refer to the Cloud Data Fusion documentation

View solution in original post

Again, the functionality is exactly the same in both Cloud Data Fusion Basic and Enterprise editions. The only difference is Basic edition offers "Zonal" high availability, while the Enterprise edition offers "Regional" high availability.

Please refer to https://cloud.google.com/data-fusion/pricing for Comparison of Data Fusion Developer, Basic, and Enterprise editions 

I think the main difference that I observed is RBAC feature available in Enterprise. we can use the namespace for different team within same cluster.

9 REPLIES 9

Yes, all the features are available in both Basic and Enterprise editions. However, the key difference lies in the "High Availability" feature. The Basic edition offers "Zonal" high availability, while the Enterprise edition offers "Regional" high availability. This means that the Enterprise edition provides a higher level of redundancy and fault tolerance by distributing resources across multiple zones within a region.

For more detailed information and to explore further differences between the editions, you might want to refer to the Cloud Data Fusion documentation

Thanks for your inputs,

Any other features/difference available other than this Zonal and Regional HA? can you help me to share the exact document reference link which contain this different Cloud Data Fusion Edition related details.

hi Experts, 

Still waiting for correct link with relevant details, can someone able to provide inputs

thanks for your inputs, but i am not able to find any difference related details in the given document page link.

Again, the functionality is exactly the same in both Cloud Data Fusion Basic and Enterprise editions. The only difference is Basic edition offers "Zonal" high availability, while the Enterprise edition offers "Regional" high availability.

thanks for your inputs, want to inform you that, this Zonal and Regional High availability details not able to find any where in the Documentation page/section

Please refer to https://cloud.google.com/data-fusion/pricing for Comparison of Data Fusion Developer, Basic, and Enterprise editions 

I think the main difference that I observed is RBAC feature available in Enterprise. we can use the namespace for different team within same cluster.