Export data from Display & Video to Bigquery.

Hello everyone, I have a problem and haven't found a solution yet, the problem is as follows:
We have campaign data and information in the DV360 Platform, and weekly someone from the team sends me these reports in CSV format. I want to automate these reports directly to a BigQuery dataset. Initially, I created a Linked Accounts (BigQuery Exporter) and it's active, configured with the project name and dataset to receive these CSV files and save them as a table.

This is as far as I've gotten and made the settings. I would like to continue, but I don't know where to start. If possible, could someone describe a step-by-step process of how to export this to BigQuery?

Thank you, since then.

0 1 85
1 REPLY 1

There are several steps included here that can be from various sources, Sample here:

1. Open the BigQuery page in the Google Cloud console.

Go to the BigQuery page

2. In the Explorer panel, expand your project and dataset, then select the table.

3. In the details panel, click Export and select Export to Cloud Storage.

4. In the Export table to Google Cloud Storage dialog:

• For Select Google Cloud Storage location, browse for the bucket, folder, or file where you want to export the data.
    • For Export format, choose the format for your exported data: CSV, JSON (Newline Delimited), Avro, or Parquet.
    • For Compression, select a compression format or select None for no compression.
    • Click Export to export the table.

To check on the progress of the job, look near the top of the navigation for Job history for an Export job.

To export views to Cloud Storage, use EXPORT DATA OPTIONS statement.