How to export DV360 raw data to BigQuery

Hi, I'm currently working on some of the Google marketing sources data migration into BigQuery to analyze more. So, BQ offers data transfer services to connect Google Ads, Cloud storage, etc., but I solely need DV360 data to be transferred into BigQuery without integrating it with Campaign Manager 360 or only exporting offline reports to BQ.

Recently, I found that Data Transfer v2.0 will transfer the raw data to Google Cloud Storage,
https://developers.google.com/bid-manager/dtv2/overview
but I can't find any official resources that can assist in configuring it in DV360 settings. Any help regarding this will be a great help for me. Thanks in advance!

1 4 2,034
4 REPLIES 4

To configure DV360 data to be transferred into BigQuery without integrating it with Campaign Manager 360, you might need to follow these general steps:

1. Access DV360: Log in to your Display & Video 360 account.

2. Navigate to Data Transfer Settings: Typically, there's a section in the settings or integrations area where you can manage data transfers.

3. Select BigQuery as Destination: Choose BigQuery as the destination for your data transfer.

4. Specify Data: Ensure you select only the DV360 data you want to transfer. Avoid selecting data related to Campaign Manager 360 if you don't want it.

5. Set Up Transfer Schedule: Determine how often you want the data to be transferred to BigQuery. This could be daily, weekly, or based on another schedule that suits your needs.

6. Review & Save: Before finalizing the setup, review all settings to ensure everything is as per your requirements. Save the configuration.

7. Monitor the First Transfer: It's a good practice to monitor the first data transfer to ensure everything works as expected.

For detailed steps on configuring DV360 data transfer to BigQuery, I recommend visiting the official Display & Video 360 Help Center and navigating to the relevant sections or using the search functionality to find articles related to data transfer configurations. Additionally, you may want to reach out to Google support or your DV360 account manager for personalized assistance.

Thank You @ms4446 😊. I'll try this approach.

Hey.
We are currently looking into get DV360 data into BigQuery. I read this thread and hoped it would be helpful but I can not find Data Transfer Settings anywhere in DV360. I. have tried to created a data transfer through GCP but I get access denied with message: "No permission for attempted operation on PARTNER with ID..."
I am not sure how to move on from here. Any suggestions?

Kind regards

Hello! I understand that the task is not easy. You can use Data Transfer v2.0 to transfer data from DV360 to Google Cloud Storage. Check out the official Google Cloud documentation and check out the Google Cloud user communities for more help. Good luck!