Influence Looker’s Roadmap and join the BI Customer Council (BICC)

Would you like to influence Google Cloud’s BI roadmap more? I’d like to invite you to join the Google Cloud BI Customer Council (BICC). By signing up to be part of this program you will have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to directly influence our planning by interacting with the user research teams, engineers, and product managers.  When registering for the Looker Customer Council, you’ll be able to specify how you’d like to be involved:  

• Surveys: Provide periodic feedback through surveys in Google Forms or from within Looker.
  • New Feature Info: More information about new features in a community of early adopters.
  • Preview Program: Learn about upcoming open and closed beta programs that you might want to join.
  • UX & Design Feedback Sessions: Be the go-to customers that our UX team reaches out to when they are looking for feedback on a feature or problem they are trying to solve. 
  • In-depth Product Feedback Sessions: Get invited to feedback sessions with our Product Managers and share your thoughts on the roadmap and problems the team is trying to solve. 
  • Leadership opportunities: Learn about upcoming opportunities for thought leadership & advocacy, including speaking at events, talking with industry analysts, and so forth.

What is the commitment from you? Being engaged is the most important thing for this group. The more you participate, the more you can drive the future of Looker. 

If you are interested in becoming a BI Customer Council member please register at here. Multiple people from your organization can register, each with their own preferences for involvement.

14 8 1,467
8 REPLIES 8

Willie_Turney
Community Manager
Community Manager

I highly recommend folks joining! @marout is awesome to work with 🙌

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

This might be a good opportunity @Dawid to influence the future of our analytics products! 

Thanks @Roderick I've signed up.. I really hope that will have some influence : )

I'll put in a good word! 😉

Insightful with proper timing 👌 

Excited to join the Google Cloud BI Customer Council to influence Looker's roadmap and features directly. 🤗

That's a great initiative! To influence Looker's roadmap and join the BI Customer Council (BICC), start by reaching out to Looker's customer support or community forums. Express your interest in contributing feedback and ideas for their roadmap. Additionally, inquire about the process for joining the BI Customer Council. Active participation in such forums can provide valuable insights and help shape the future development of Looker.

Awaiting eagrly...!!!