After Upgrading back to blaze plan, we still received exceeded its quota limit

We are receiving @firebase/database: FIREBASE WARNING: The Firebase database 'database name' has exceeded its quota limit and has been temporarily disabled.

Even if we are in a blaze plan

I also receive 

has be downgraded by a database owner. If you are an owner, consider upgrading."

in the console when I do inspect elements in the Firebase console but I'm already using the Blaze plan 

As also verified with google, our account is active

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 3.01.43 PM.png

0 2 1,054
2 REPLIES 2

Please help, we are down since 8 AM here

This issue could be caused by a few different factors. Here are a few things you can check:

1. Billing Settings: Make sure that your Google Cloud Project is properly linked to a billing account and that the Blaze Plan is enabled. Sometimes, there could be an issue with the billing account, so it's worth checking if the billing method is valid and that there are no outstanding payments.

2. Project Linkage: If you have multiple Firebase projects, ensure that the Firebase project you're using is linked to the Google Cloud Project with the Blaze Plan enabled

3. Upgrade Plan: The Firebase Console might still be showing the old plan. Try changing to the Blaze Plan again. Note that changes may take a few minutes to reflect across all Google systems.

4. Contact Support: If you're still facing the issue, you might need to reach out to Firebase support directly. They can help to investigate the issue more deeply and make necessary adjustments on the backend if needed.