Replacing Wordpress database that comes with the deployed Wordpress plugin

I’ve deployed multi site wordpress plugin into Google cloud and launched my first project. The deployment gives access to wordpress dashboard where you can then replace the launched wordpress website with the real one hosted previously with other provider  using all-in one plugin for website migration. This plugin and other Wordpress backup plugins usually use the full backup zip file to replace the original ones and the process is simple and smooth.

However, for some reasons related to file size and internet connectivity, I was obliged to replace the html wordpress files by the backup files through sftp the same way we do in file manager (in shared web hosting) and I’m left with the database file that I need to upload (to replace the original one that is associated with the deployed Wordpress plugin.

The question here, how can I replace the previous database file with the new one without the need of any paid solution such as sql cloud. (I’m not sure if sql cloud is paid or free as on some YouTube videos it was appearing as free option while it is showing from my end as paid one).

Other solution could be accessing the phpMyAdmin. How can I do that in my case?

0 1 187
1 REPLY 1

jak wiele stron kupiles za ile $?