How to pull images from Artifact Registry using Cloud Build Local ?

Recently, I moved my container images to Artifact Registry. The issue I am facing now, previously I was using cloud build local command to deploy my code as cloud function, but now using the command it can not pull the Artifact images saying permission denied. I provide both Read, Write and Administrator permissions to pull images from it but it didn't resolve my problem.

I saw the docs and found that pulling artifact images is only possible using Docker command, so, if I use yaml files and run cloud build local command, it didn't pull images.

Any solutions for this issue ?

Solved Solved
0 1 1,950
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @omar115,

Make sure that you have not missed a configuration step in Pushing and Pulling Images

In pulling images, you have to be authenticated with the repository. For a detailed instruction, follow Setting Up Authentication for Docker

Also, check if you're using the service account that has the permissions that you provided. If the problem persists, provide the error shown.

You can also contact Google Cloud Support to further look into your case. Let me know if it helped, thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @omar115,

Make sure that you have not missed a configuration step in Pushing and Pulling Images

In pulling images, you have to be authenticated with the repository. For a detailed instruction, follow Setting Up Authentication for Docker

Also, check if you're using the service account that has the permissions that you provided. If the problem persists, provide the error shown.

You can also contact Google Cloud Support to further look into your case. Let me know if it helped, thanks!