I don't understood what ask me the google developer team on verifying the app

Good day.

I've created a Google App in order to interface my web application with Google services (calendar and contact).

I'm activated the verify of the app and now the Google team ask me:
"Comply with domain verification requirements
Make sure the domain verification process for your application in Search Console has been completed."
I don't understood what is the verification of the domain on google search console since it was verified years ago.

Can you help me please?

Best regards:

Stefano Errani

0 6 769
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @stefanoerrani,

This is to prove that you own a specific website to Search Console. If you are a real site owner you will be granted owner permissions on Search Console as verified owner holds the highest degree of permissions in Search Console. This is also Google's way of keeping your domain safe by verifying that you are the owner, and so that no one can use your domain to sign up for other domain-verified Google services.

For more info, please check this documentation.
Hope this helps.

Good day.

The domain verification meta tag is already present in the site and I have verified that on Google Search Console it is set that I'm the owner.
As written above domain verification was done a few years ago.
Should I do something?

Best regards.

Stefano Errani

If your app uses Google APIs to access Google users’ data like Google Calendar data, you have to complete a verification process before you publish your app. If your domain is already verified you shouldn't worry. If you have NOT COMPLETED all the requirements (given that you have already completed the domain verification, you should be good) google will send you an email to fix the issue or they will just reject your request outright. 

Hope this answers your question.

I received their e-mail a few minutes ago and I replied to it giving the appropriate explanations.
I'm waiting for the continuation of the process.

Best regards.

Stefano Errani

Good day.

I've received an e-mail from no-reply@googlecloudcommunity.com with title "Did you get the answer you needed?".

My answer is no, because when I try to use the Google application the security message appears and I haven't answer in order to whether or not my request was approved.

Best regards.

Stefano Errani

I've just receive the e-mail from API Oauth Dev Verification that answer a Reuqest Denied because ImmobiWeb it's an internal app.
The team instructs me to set the user type as internal.
The app is in production state and the link to set the user type as internal is disable.

How can I resolve it?

Best regards.

Stefano Errani