OIDC Fault

So, there's something going on at Auth0: https://community.auth0.com/t/access-blocked-auth0-has-not-completed-google-verification-process/124...

Clients of Auth0 use OIDC to log in with google. They create an OIDC app (Client ID for Web application) and pass the generated client id and secret to Auth0.

Recently SOME of their users have had difficulty signing up or logging in. The message they receive on the google consent screen is 4c2a9bafb1f1d54db59952634d00e70cf0f74d85"Access Blocked: auth0.com has not completed the verification process.auth0.com has not completed the Google verification process. The app is currently being tested and can only be accessed by developer-approved testers. If you think you should have access, contact the developer.
If you are a developer of auth0.com, see error details.
Error 403: access_denied"

Now the app is in testing but I have 20+ users who signed up with a variety of personal and corporate emails, some gmail based and this has only just happened.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here?

Many thanks! 🙂 

1 3 211
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @chad-jump,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

Because the app is currently in Testing mode, you'll need to add users manually in the OAuth consent screen settings. Here's how to do it:

1. Head to your Google Cloud Console.

2. Look up APIs & Services in the search bar.

3. On the left side of the page, click on OAuth Consent Screen > Test Users

4. Manually add the user's email.

oauth.png

I hope this helps. Thank you. 

Thanks Lawrence!
I'm aware of that. I think I'm more questioning why none of the other users I have have to do this but randomly one does...

@chad-jump   was the issue fixed ? We are also seeing similar errors and I was wondering what the fix was ?