After creating Google Cloud account, recaptcha no longer works, returns browser-error

Since I created a Google Cloud account, recaptcha no longer works on our website. The error says "browser-error". Googling around, apparently the website needs to be whitelisted in Recaptcha Enterprise, this was quite a shock, and there was no indication when I signed up that this would be an issue. Right now, we are not being billed, as we are using no billable services. I don't want to have to pay for recaptcha when the free version was working perfectly. 

What can I do about this?

UPDATE: Turns out, the problem was in our CSP. We needed to allow https://www.google.com in the frame-src section. Who knew that that would cause this problem?

I don't see a way to mark this as solved, or I would.

P.S. Speaking of recaptcha, having the 'check the boxes with traffic lights' thing seems archaic, especially here, of all places!

3 1 123
1 REPLY 1

Hi @JamminJames,

Thank you for sharing the issue you encountered and the solution you found. Please reply your solution to this thread and you would be able to mark it as solved. Thank you!