OAuth Consent Screen Verification pending for more than 5 weeks

We submitted a request for OAuth Consent Screen Verification since our app relies on google calendar information on Feb 22. We received an initial e-mail to begin the verification process within 1 day or so and we responded back to that as requested but have not received any communication since and it has been 5 weeks. We tried reaching out multiple times on the same e-mail thread but are yet to receive any response.

The documentation says that the process may take anywhere between 4-6 weeks with multiple back and forth but we are now concerned since it has been more than 5 weeks without any communication. What are our options here? Should we re-submit? We are concerned that this will push us back in the queue by another 4-6 weeks. Any advice here is much appreciated.

1 3 120
3 REPLIES 3

Hi HRmonster,

Thanks for your message and question regarding your OAuth Consent Screen commission.

As this is a puiblic community forum, we are unable to dive into the details of a submission you may have made. May I suggest that you open a Support Case with Google Cloud Support as they will be able to discuss your specific submission in the detail required in order to resolve any potential issues. 

I will however say that usually this process does take some time and we also recommend that you ensure that your spam folder is checked also on a regular basis. All communications with the OAuth review team will occur over email to the project owners and project editors configured when setting up your project. Hence it is critical to keep your project contact details up-to-date.

Please also feel free to review the following articles:

Thank you,
Tom

Hi Tom. Thank you for the response and I understand this is a public community as you mention above. And I would like you as  support team to think why I'm asking this kind of question here. That's because I have no feedback from the Trust and Safety team given the fact that I sent E-mails more than twice and also the timeline specified by OAuth Consent Screen commission. Also our clients have been waiting for google calendar to be connected to HR monster, our system. We and our clients believe that Google Trust and Safety team would satisfy our expectation but currently we have neither feedback nor information. 

In any case you mention above as 'May I suggest that you open a Support Case with Google Cloud Support as they will be able to discuss your specific submission in the detail required in order to resolve any potential issues. ' but we don't know how to do that. Can you let me know how?

Thank you very much in advance.
kind regards,
Kenichi Takahashi

Hi HRmonster, 

Thanks for your response and understanding regarding individual details on this public forum.

Google Cloud Support is a paid service with a number of tiers that you can enable within your Google Cloud Platform Project. This team will be able to liase with the Trust and Saftey team to get you an update on your submission.

Further details on this can be found here: https://cloud.google.com/support?hl=en

Thanks and kind regards,
Tom