Problem about the expense of Google Cloud

I have problem about the expense of Google Cloud. I used the Place API to finish my homework, and I think i am in free trial, but later i found that i was charged with a high fee. Since i am a student, i'm not able to afford such a large expense. What should I do?  I have contacted  the google pay online support, they told me since i am not a  business user, what i can do is to post the issue here and seek for the product experts help. I hope there's someone can give me a hand because i'm very worried that I can't deal with the problem, thank you for reading.螢幕擷取畫面 .png

0 1 96
1 REPLY 1

Hi david891201,

Thanks very much for your question. I'm sorry if you have been advised to post here but this is a public forum so we are unable to discuss financial or personal details. Can you please confirm that you opened the original case with Google Cloud Platform Billing Support? 

From your post it sounds like you might have been speaking with Google Pay/Wallet which is a different team. Please take a look at this documentation and ensure the case is open with them: https://cloud.google.com/support/billing

Thank you for your question