Google cloud price question

I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong section, I am new here. I recently signed up for Google Cloud Services in order to use the text to speech feature. I was told that  my free trial expires June 7th 2024 or if I use 300 euros in credit.

The problem is that I see no way to track my spending/ credit remaining. Thanks in advance.

Solved Solved
1 1 81
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @TheTexan1984,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

You can monitor your charges during your free trial through billing reports. You can group your costs by SKU to view individual services costs and credits.

Please check this documentation on monitoring your charges during the Free Trial for more information.

You may also reach out to our Cloud Billing support so that they could provide a more detailed explanation on your charges with regards your free trial credits.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @TheTexan1984,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

You can monitor your charges during your free trial through billing reports. You can group your costs by SKU to view individual services costs and credits.

Please check this documentation on monitoring your charges during the Free Trial for more information.

You may also reach out to our Cloud Billing support so that they could provide a more detailed explanation on your charges with regards your free trial credits.

Hope this helps.