Issues Loading Kubernetes cluster

Recently, due to an unforeseen delay in payment, my Google Cloud account was temporarily suspended by your team. However, I have since rectified the situation by promptly settling the overdue subscription charge. I am grateful for your understanding and swift action in restoring my account access.

Despite the resolution of the payment issue, I have encountered a significant problem with my Kubernetes cluster service. Upon regaining access to my account, I have noticed that my Kubernetes cluster service is no longer visible or accessible within the Google Cloud Console.

As this Kubernetes cluster is integral to a critical project that I am currently working on, its disappearance has caused a considerable disruption to our workflow and project timeline. I kindly request your assistance in investigating this matter and restoring access to my Kubernetes cluster as soon as possible.

3 2 61
2 REPLIES 2

How long was your account suspended?   If under a month, it might be possible to restore your cluster (it should actually have been restored if your account was re-activated in under 30 days).

my account was suspended for close 2 months

Top Labels in this Space