Lost Existing Project and no options to reload backup of it or how to get support about it

Have been working with the Network Planner tool for about 8 months and was the owner of the project I was working on, about 2 weeks ago I noticed that the Project is now gone when I log into my account and there is no option to create, load or do anything inside of the web application.

I used the frequently asked questions and help center and that was useless/no help.

I have sent an email to the  network planning support team, but their auto reply basically says they won't help me so now I am here.

What/how can I get help getting either my project/access back or find out if there is a permissions issue that occurred?

Solved Solved
2 5 411
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I was able to get a support person from Google Network Planner to help me get this figured out.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Targul - so sorry that you're dealing with this and haven't gotten the support you are looking for! I am going to escalate internally and see if we can get to the bottom of what's going on. Thanks for bringing your question to the Community!

Hi Roderick, we are a Google SAS customer and set up Network Planner a while ago. When I try to access it now I can click on View Projects which there are none and we never started one when we first got access.  But there is no way to create a new project and it is stuck on the screen of view projects and we cannot navigate anywhere else.  I have tried for days to figure this out and even sign up for paid support with no success.  I am really hoping you can point me in the right direction so this issue can get resolved and we can start using network planner.  Please let me know.  Thank you, Tim

Hi @Targul,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

To verify, can you run the following command in Cloud Shell:

$ gcloud projects list

Kindly check your billing account too if there have been missed payments.

You can always contact Google Cloud Support to further look into your case. Thank you!

Good morning Lawrence, we are not able to use Network Plannner either.  When we log into Network Planner we can click on "show projects" and when we do that the projects screen pops up, there are no projects loaded or created, but we cannot move past the pop up screen.  In addition, there is no way to navigate away from the projects pop up screen so we are unable to use the tool.  This should hopefully be simple fix on Google's end because we are stuck and cannot do anything to navigate away from the "projects" pop up screen.  We are just trying to find someone to assist us so we can use this great tool with our Google SAS account.  Thank you

I was able to get a support person from Google Network Planner to help me get this figured out.