MApping domain

I lost access to another account that had the domain registered. I remade a new account and was able to link my domain. However, when registering a subdomain and mapping it in cloud run, it says that it is linked to another registration. How to proceed?

1 4 212
4 REPLIES 4

Hello! How much time.

My domain was registered to another Google Cloud account. I did the mapping, etc. But I lost access to the account. And whenever I try to add the subdomain I want, it says it is already mapped to another account.
And on the new account, I have already done domain validation, etc. and everything is correct. However, I cannot remove the current domain from another account.

How do I remove the old registration?

Hi @LucasDutra ,

Have you already contacted Google Cloud Support and explained your situation? Provide them with all the necessary details, such as the domain name, the account it's currently registered to, and any relevant information. Be prepared to provide proof of ownership for the domain. This could include email correspondence with the domain registrar, receipts or invoices for the domain registration, or any other documentation that demonstrates your ownership of the domain.

Yes, I own the domain. So much so that if you view it, you will see that the domain is connected to my current account. Only some specific subdomains that I had already registered in the old account that don't work in the new one, as it says it is already in use.
It should automatically invalidate the previous one when I register for a new account.

@Marvin_Lucero What email should I send the contact to?
I don't have VIP support for calls, chat, etc.