VM suddelny stop communicating between each other

I have a setup on gcp where I use instance templates and spin new vms as i need, I have pipeline on bitcbuket that creates instance template and then spin up the new template
I use internal IP for everything

This worked fine, until now, where when i create a new template,i get timeout on health check, when i disable the health check, the services still dont work

Funny thing is, that managed groups have health check delays set on 300 seconds, but the timeout on the health check occurs roughly in 30 seconds

my vpc and subnetworks are ok, connectivity test says, that I can ping the vms between each other, i rulled out load balancer, bcs only my gateway and wordpress app are on it, this happens internally too, i even tried to increase the ip ranges on my subnet, but to no avail, i know it's not the problem in the app, because it happened on the wordpress app and java app too(i have a wordpress instance for cms and java helper microservices for stuff i dont want on WP), i dont think its an IP problem

subnet of my network

IP stack type
IPv4 (single-stack)
Primary IPv4 range

Primary IPv4 rangeAccess typeReserved internal range
192.168.0.0/23InternalNone

Gateway

firewall settings
Marky012_1-1713370083710.png

Did anyout experienice something similar? I am in dire need of help 😄 thanks for suggestive answers

Also to point out - i have several microservices - keycloak - several wp instances and i might have had run 2 times around of the ip ranges(from 1 to 255), but not all ips are in use and it rotated fine before

8 1 135
1 REPLY 1