Want to deploy 2 Services in GCP

Hi All,

I have one requirement

1. API Services

2. UI Services

Both need to deploy as separated services like container base. I already try and check 'Cloud Run' which is same and similar feature which we are looking like Https redirected, multiple region, auto ssl certificate create, domain map adding but only one problem i see is that it request timeout is 3600 i.e., 60 mints and my UI and API service are need to keep running and up above 2hrs it should not break down that application is having Nodejs code.

So, my question is do we have any separate service like same similar to Google Cloud Run i already check but its not showing in GCP that new service or feature

Can u help me that

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @mohdrashid,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

A similar service that you could use aside from Cloud Run is Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) as this also lets you configure the infrastructure that runs your containerized apps. In addition, it could also run the following workloads:

You could try this quickstart so that you can try it out if this would be applicable for your application.

Another suggestion is Google App Engine however there are several differences that may or may not be applicable for your application. You can check this link to compare App Engine and Cloud Run.

Hope this helps.

@robertcarlosThanks for you reply

yes i know GKE i can use but in GKE will not support multiple cluster like multiple region and too we need to maintain resource, infrastructure 

According to you if i yes GKE should i go with GKE autopilot or GKE standard or GKE enterprise. Please suggest me just idea need

We dont go with cloud run or app engine that all are timeout request

my application should keep running for at-least 2hrs along with it deploy in different location/region where users can browser site and also load fast any similar tool like cloud run is there in GCP

And also we are looking at auto-creating of SSL, cloud CDN, domain-mapping, https. So if any similar app is there like cloud run let me know