Need assistance on Application integration filterClause

Hi everyone,

I've successfully created a Workday integration connector and have managed to retrieve historical data using a while loop task. However, I have a small doubt regarding whether the integration connector automatically ingests CDC (Change Data Capture) data into my destination, or if I need to set up any filter clauses.

Could someone please clarify this for me? Thanks!

@Madhuvandhini @rohitjangid 

1 5 146
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @purna05 ,

Sorry, I didn't completely understand the question. 
1. Are you looking for workday trigger in Application Integration to listen to Workday for CDC?
2. Are you want to do mutation operation in workday?

Could you please explain the use case in detail?

Hi @gowthamnagarajn 

Are you looking for workday trigger in Application Integration to listen to Workday for CDC

1. I created an Integration connection for Workday (source).
2. I created an Integration Connector for GCS (destination)
3. I created application integration with Api Trigger, Connector for Workday Data MApping and Connector for GCS.
4. when I trigger it gets only 1000 records even though I have 10000 records and I want to config CDC updated records from the workday.

any approach to solve?

I am trying to understand bit more.

You have a workflow which has API trigger, Workday connector task and GCS connector task. You read 1000 records from Workday and add it to GCS. Is my understanding correct? If it is a list entities, you can specify the page size, filter and next page token to paginate and get more records.

May I know what do you mean by CDC updated records? What is the exact workday entity/action you use in your workflow?

@purna05 Are you able to setup the workflow successfully?

Hi @gowthamnagarajn ,

Still blocked with an error. I'm new to this connectors and application integration. I am required to create a folder structure based on DATE. but I'm unable to create a variable for Date.

example : if I trigger today my integration, it need to go into specified bucket > specified folder > based in DATE create 2024 folder > month folder (April) > Date folder > File.json

Any support is appreciated. Thanks for reaching out on this chat.