♥️ Arcade February - the quest for swags begin! ♥️

It is time to press play because Arcade February is here! 🎮

Let’s quickly take a look at what our pixelated cloud learning journey has to offer this month:

Level 1: Google Cloud Console

Jump right into the heart of cloud computing with the Google Cloud Console. Your gateway to seamless control over cloud infrastructure, services, and applications. Beginners, developers, and administrators, this level is for you! Play on to familiarize yourself with the Google Cloud Console and secure a shiny Google Cloud Credential. No experience needed – just enthusiasm!

Level 2: Virtual Machines
Unlock the secrets of virtualization with Level 2! Virtual machines allow you to run operating systems and applications virtually on existing hardware. Explore the possibilities and learn the ropes.

Yugali_0-1706809734387.png

Level 3: GenAIus Conversations
Explore the power of prompts in guiding a Gen AI model to generate content that's relevant and brilliant. Engage in GenAIus conversations and earn your Google Cloud Credential. No prior experience required – just your creativity!

Trivia:
Flaunt your trivia skills and secure 4 Arcade Points this month and bolster your Arcade Points Bank!

And that’s not it!

Your journey to the prize counter will be filled with different milestones this time around, which are:

1) Standard Milestone - 10 Points 

2) Advanced Milestone - 25 Points 

3) Premium Milestone - 40 Points 

4) Premium+ Milestone - 60 Points

Questions? Stay tuned to find out more.

See you in the Cloud!

And yes, The Arcade is getting ready for Valentine’s, you should too! ♥️

18 16 3,384
16 REPLIES 16

Exciting!

🤩waiting for it

I guess this time prize counter reveals earlier than expected. Can we have some labs related to backened configuration in collaboration with MongoDB?

Hopefully we get to see bonus points in this valentine season .

Also we would love to see desk collective , headset , Storage devices and cloud visualization book in the prize counter this time

January prize counter ends or it will start?

Hey @MuskanChhabria Prize counter opens once per cohort & each even lasts for 6 months

for example last cohort ended in dec 2023 and prize counter was opened in dec last week

In the same way for this cohort i.e Jan to june it will open in june last week

So keep playing 

All the best 

Ok got it, So my january arcade points will be counted in future months right?

Ya

Ok Thank you 

Wao! These are great updates in the Arcade

I have to ask you one thing. As there are four different milestones that require a lot of points. Does each milestone have multiple swags or just one?

Each milestone has multiple swags

Yeah same doubt @Yugali is it minimum points or max point like from 60-70 or 60 is highest???

Very excited to be part of arcade🎊

Planning to pick-up a lot this time!!!😎☁️👨‍💻

Wow . So much thrilled and excited.

Let's Goooo 😃

😁😁😁

Top Labels in this Space