ACE April challenge assistance

Hello,

I hope this post is well received, admittedly I might be posting this at the wrong forum but I would like some assistance in regards to the following. 

I have registered for the Qwiklabs ACE April challenge and completed all the featured quests of the challenge within the stipulated deadline. However, I was not rewarded with the 20% discount voucher for the Google ACE certification at the end of the challenge which was April 18,2021. 

Correspondence with Qwiklabs help have not been helpful, I have not been given any meaningful response and it has dragged on for months. It would definitely be disappointing if I were to take the ACE exam and for me to be provided the discount voucher after. Therefore, my GCP certification plans are at a stall for the moment.  I thought of asking this forum if there's possibility of me getting help on resolving this.

Link to the challenge landing page : https://go.qwiklabs.com/ace-april

Help much appreciated

Solved Solved
0 3 349
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @avjrooban , 

Apologies for the delay here. I have sent you the code over email. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hey @avjrooban -- Thanks so much for reaching out.This is definitely a great place to reach out regarding this.

I've just sent a note to our internal team that handles our Qwiklabs monthly activities and we will respond back to you soon. Thanks for letting us know your experience, and I hope we'll be able to get this resolved in no time!

Thanks @michael for helping out in this, likewise hoping to get a resolution in no time.

Hi @avjrooban , 

Apologies for the delay here. I have sent you the code over email. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else. 🙂

Top Labels in this Space