All Aboard the Holiday Express!

The next Arcade challenge is now open. This is a 2-part challenge, and it’s all about pipelines. 

Pipeline: N, a long pipe, typically underground, for conveying liquids over long distances. Or in computing, a linear sequence of specialized modules. 

We’re using the second definition today 😉

In the first holiday challenge, you’ll learn how a CI/CD pipeline can automate software delivery. Especially useful when some of your team is enjoying a holiday break! You’ll use Google Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Build, Cloud Run, Cloud Deploy, Jenkins, and more. 

The game opens with a “hello, world!” intro level lab, then leads you through increasingly complex scenarios.

There are two challenge labs in this game. Challenge labs are, well, challenging! Some suggestions if you find yourself stuck:

• CI/CD on Google Cloud: Challenge Lab - Use the skills you’ve learned up to this point in the game to solve the scenario. When you finish the lab, don’t forget to claim your skill badge
  • Google Clout - If you’re having trouble with this one, you may find this documentation helpful - or just Google it 😉 When you finish the lab, don’t forget to claim your badge and bragging rights! 

“Bragging rights” is not my favorite phrase. But by the end of this game, you will have earned my admiration. This one is tougher than most of what we’ve done so far in the Arcade. Do you think this is too challenging? Too easy? Just tough enough? Please drop a note and let me know what you think! 👇 

Whew, finally… Join here. 

10 88 8,399
88 REPLIES 88

Shortly

Today afternoon or night?

@Abhishek213 @emily927 When will the slots will be available again?

Today evening

available now 

Holiday Express Round 2 

1q-holiday2-672 

More Slots have been opened guys Join

@vaibs_6595 @Deepansh_u @ekamel 

0 spots remaining

May reopen

Pls reopen the HolidayExpress Round 2. Was completing GCCP path, couldn't complete this event. 

Top Labels in this Space