All aboard the #QwiklabsExpress!

#QwiklabsExpress.....

Thankyou so much for this Amazing Opportunity to learn passionate topics on google cloud. 

You made my week!! 

In this week time I have learnt : Baseline Data, Ml, AL.

through these quests I was able get an Hands-on Learning Experience on google cloud services. Qwiklabs provide really good cloud environments that help developers and IT professionals learn cloud platforms and software.

I enjoyed learning through this week and i don't stop here i will continue my learning

throughout my life.

Here is my Google cloud Qwiklabs Profile link:

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/0e1e041e-b782-4b5a-af3a-a13003f53806

Once again Thankyou Qwiklabs !!

I am Obliged to learn in Qwiklabs and through this badge whole world see's my skills.

thats a good part of qwiklabs.

Continue Educating People throughout the world only some Organizations/Firms Have that capability.

thankyou!!

I learned alot from these modules:-

1) use BigQuery for data processing and exploratory data analysis, and the Vertex AI platform to train and deploy a custom TensorFlow Regressor model to predict customer lifetime value (CLV).

2)Google Cloud Dataprep is an intelligent data service for visually exploring, cleaning, and preparing data for analysis

3)

set up your Python development environment, get the Cloud Dataflow SDK for Python, and run an example pipeline using the Google Cloud Platform Console.

4)how to create a Google Cloud Dataproc cluster, run a simple Apache Spark job in the cluster, then modify the number of workers in the cluster, all from the gcloud Command Line.

5)The Google Cloud Speech API integrates speech recognition into dev apps; you can now send audio/receive a text transcription

Thanks QuickLabs and Google for this great opportunity,Excited to receive these swags!

AI.png

0 0 62
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space