Amazing milestones in cohort 2 of Google cloud Arcade program

Hello Everyone👋,

I am Abhishek kumar, Google cloud Facilitator. I am very happy that i have complted the Ultimate milestone in the 2nd Cohort of  Google cloud Arccade Facilitator Program.It has been an incredible learning journey, and I am honored to have achieved this milestone this year again.

I want to thank you Google Cloud and Qwiklabs for this amazing Program to make students #GoogleCloudReady. Thank you so much @Yugali mam , @Emily mam , @imvj  sir , @Lauren_vdv   , @carrie  mam , @lindao  mam and  Akshit sir  for this event.

Great to announce that I've facilitated approx 3000+ students from different colleges all over India to make them #cloudready

Just wanted to thank all the amazing, enthusiastic students  for their love , help and continious support , i made it to the end and it and completed approx 20000+ Badges in just 2 month. 

Complteted approx 6 times of the Ultimate milestone.😳😍😎

In next year , I  will try to make a new history again and i am always there for your support.

Check my Arcade faciliator Certificate:-  Certificate 

About my Community

My telegram Community Group:- https://t.me/Cloud_Hustlers

For presonal contact , Connect me on linkedin for better communication.

At last thank you so much amazing, enthusiastic students/friends ,without you it was not possible.

Love you All you are like a Family 

See you in next event 😍

#googleCloud #GooglecloudArcade #GoogleCloudReady #google #cohort2

1. Aracde certificate  - Abhishek Kumar  -  cohort 2_page-0001.jpg
  2. our completeions.png
Solved Solved
3 2 687
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @Abhishek_123!! Wow - this is impressive to see the impact you've had on so many. Thank you for continuing to give back and support our growing community of cloud learners 🙌☁️😎

View solution in original post

Congratulations, it's a great achievement 🥳. You are great, keep it up..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @Abhishek_123!! Wow - this is impressive to see the impact you've had on so many. Thank you for continuing to give back and support our growing community of cloud learners 🙌☁️😎

Congratulations, it's a great achievement 🥳. You are great, keep it up..
Top Labels in this Space