Arcade Prize Counter Preview 2023

Hello everyone, I would like to ask, what about the reveal of Prize Counter Preview 2023 ?

Working hard on earning lots of Arcade Badges. 🥲 Is there any news of reveal of Prize Counter dates and preview?

Also it must be improved version than Past Prize Counter!!

@Yugali @carrie 

16 REPLIES 16

yeah they should upgrade as they are closing multiple events also the swags
should be something which people can use apart from tshirts

Yes, they should improve Prize Counter Experience and bring digital and electronic devices like Google Nest Mini, Laptop Stand, SmartWatch, Bluetooth earbuds, headphones and Study-Lamp etc.

Yeah because due to repeated swags we can see people are losing interest in
arcade as earlier they had to open more than 8k seats multie times but now
even single slots remains unfilled (max times)

You are right @Abhishek213 

A google nest mini costs nearly 3.5k inr, they have introduced the pen which costs 299inr.... Even after seeing that how can you imagine they would add expensive things like nest mini or smart watch ?? Be ready for another cup or maybe this time a steel glass with Google Cloud logo....

Once upon a time, they had added such item which was costly. Like Google Cloud 1200ml Electric Kettle in #LearnToEarn Cloud Challenge 2021(Sep 13). So they may add any costly item to the Prize Counter addition but not revealed Yet!

Working hard on earning badges since last 3 months 🥺but saddest part is that they are not revealing those prize which we suggest them. Also Certification Voucher 

All necessary Prerequisite information must be there on the Landing Arcade Page but 👇🏻

The Arcade might be pretty boring and depressing this time

So let's wait for the Next Arcade Insider as Emily said in current Arcade Insider: "Something big is on the way"🙂

You guys are getting arcade insider mails 🙂🫠

I have that... but that time the seats were pretty low and the labs were also not that easy so not many could complete the challenge... 

Bro that pen is only 40rs INR i just asked stationary shop 😂 .
Not even 299 (in amazon they give fake prices)

I strongly agree with @Babar_Ali 

@Babar_Ali  yeah , they should provide electronics product which will be useful for college students. That black teapot which was provided in arcade 2022 cost nearly 1100 in amazon, so they can provide similar costly iteam which is of use of students like smartwatch, bluetooth earphones or any electronic devices. Unless everyone is losing interest in Arcade 2023 and if they not reveal something big, those who are currently doing Arcade, they will also discontinue doing so for gifts like a pen or a lunch cooler bag. 

@Abhishek213 

Yeah solar study lamps ,smartphones,pendrives etc

When will we are getting the gmail of prize counter 

27 dec 2023

Did anyone receive an email for counter

It will b out in 27th
Top Labels in this Space