Arcade Prize Tiers have High Point Requirement for Redemption- Please Solve

@emily927 , It is literally unfair that each prize in Premium and Premium Plus tier has High points requirement to redeem.

We all participated in the arcade for last 3-4 month and at last if this kind of disappointment is their then what kind of enthusiasm and fun will be their in the learning in such games.

We enjoyed learning journey but motivation and enthusiasm of games lies in last surprise. So, Please reduce some 1-2 points required for redemption prizes in Premium and Premium Plus Tiers (Which Shows the most learning and community holder class).

4 8 394
8 REPLIES 8

actually yes, @emily927 the thing is we all worked so hard on these challenges from over 3-4 months ans at last we all are getting just one or two rewards.

Suppose if one has 12 points then he can only redeem them as mug or other stuff combined but he wants mug then he will not get the all other things, this is unfair.

The gift prize redemption is all disappointing, every year each contest Google provide awesome and lots of swags but not like this way.

Please change the conditions for the prizes Thank You.

Hello everyone,

I am writing this to address an issue that the points requirement is too high for Google Arcade 2024 and even the Advanced milestone is so high as 25 points now which earlier was 11-15 points. 

So it is my earnest request to the Google Team @emily927  to look into this matter as being a student we all work really hard and save up time to complete and learn this technology and have Google's goodies/swags.

Please reduce the point requirement little bit or give more chances to earn more credit points per month.

Thank you 

Emily leftgoogle cloud now its in yugali's hand

@Yugali Please look into this matter. I took feel that this year's points for swags are very high as compared to last Arcade's. They are nearly double the points this time. Please reduce them or give more opportunities for earning points as we as students really make up so much time and effort to earn points and learn.

They end this year arcade in december 2024 that's why points requirement are high

Why do you think so? Staff has stated in another thread "when prize counter opens in June".

Where I can find goodies information for each tier?

Yes Broo You Are Right

Top Labels in this Space