๐Ÿ“ฃ Calling all Students in APAC: Getting to know the role Cloud Engineer live webinar Saturday

AndrewB
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you experienced when you open a career page and scroll to find a role you might be interested in and found some job name that you are unfamiliar with? Let's get to know the role! In this session, Imre Nagi - Cloud Platform Engineer, GoTo Financial will share about the role, how the day-to-day works, and their journey to get into Cloud Engineer / DevOps Engineer position!

Saturday, May 21 2022 | 11.00 GMT+7

Register here

4 6 644
6 REPLIES 6

Amazing opportunity.

Hello there! My name is Pragnashree Chitturi and I am 12 years old. I have an amazing I idea called word to language. It takes a word or sentence from any language and tells you what language it is in amazing .For example, I can see this sentence on a poster: Wow, quelle bonne idรฉe and to translate it I need to know what language it is in so I go to word to language to see. This idea may not seem important put I saw on many foods, body, and, face care product labels, the labels are in a different language, this is a huge concern because it is important to know what is being put on or in your body because it promotes your health and wellbeing. As I am a youth in this generation I many ideas on what is needed for people this generation. The reason I am contacting you is because I want an internship in google, the reason I am applying for this position is because I have many more innovative ideas such as this idea. Please contact me as soon as possible on your feedback

Hi Pragnashree,

I would like to appreciate your enthusiasm for expressing your idea in public. The idea is quite good but sorry to disappoint you, has this idea has already been worked on and you can find many products and services by which you can easily translate the word which is not known to you or the language it is written in, for e.g.: The Google product Google Lens works on same as your idea. You just have to point out your google lens app on the word or anything which you would like to translate to or know in which language it is written and what's the meaning of it. Here's the link where you can find more about the product and it's features.

Also if you want to know more about the opportunities at Google. You can visit here to know more about opportunities. 

Don't get disappointed if your first idea doesn't work out or already has been worked out. Try researching for more ideas for the problems faced by the community. One day your idea is going to be unique and it's might be revolutionary enough which will be going to be the most beneficial to the world.

I wish you the best for your future endeavors.

Best,

Abhishek B

Google Cloud Community member.

Hi!Thank you so much for replying,I have 1 more idea but I have no way to contact google.Do you know how I can contact google for my idea and an Intership.

Sorry, I won't be the best person to help you out with it, you can try contacting Google staff on this forum by creating a post about your request or question then someone from Google staff would be able to help you out with your queries.

For reference i am attaching links to your question related to internships you check at students careers or you can visit here to check current openings and filter out for internships.

Best wishes!

Regards,

Abhishek B.

Amazing Idea

Top Labels in this Space