Clarification Needed: Registered Email ID for Get Certified Program

My Google Developer ID is associated with the email address differnt gmail account , which is where I initially registered for the Google Cloud Innovators Program. However, when filling out the form for the Get Certified Program, it prompted me to provide an institutional/corporate email ID. Consequently, I provided institutional/corporate email ID

I have noticed that all communications related to the program are being directed to my institutional email ID. Given this situation, I am uncertain about which email ID I should use to register for the first day of the program scheduled for March 18th.

Could you please clarify which email ID I should use for registration? 

Solved Solved
0 5 163
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

For the First day, Please login/create Qwiklab account using the invite you received(I assume you received to institutional  mail) 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Same confusion here

Yes, I received the mail yesterday that Stage 1 should be completed through the corporate mail ID itself. Once you qualify for the second stage, you will get a chance to change your into personal mail ID. 

I got an invite for March 26 & 27 for an initial session I didn't register for separately. So please check your corporate spam mail if not.

During the initial stage, which email should I use to join the Webex meeting for the first day of the program? Should it be the personal email ID associated with my Google Developer account, where I initially registered for the Google Cloud Innovators Program, or the institutional email where all program-related communications are directed?

For the First day, Please login/create Qwiklab account using the invite you received(I assume you received to institutional  mail) 

Did you create your QuickLab account using your institutional email to complete the lab for Stage 1?

Screenshot 2024-03-19 135943.png

Top Labels in this Space