Clarification required Arcade 2023

Heya all

Due to the new arcade initiative with facilitators, a lot of confusion is arising. We need clarifications for the following questions:

1. Is it necessary to participate under facilitators? (Can't we just participate like we did earlier)
  2. Is it necessary to drop the monthly subscription since it is very costly, and dropping it would waste this resource?
  3. Many facilitators forcing students to fill out the form?

Please clarify these questions to avoid further confusion  @emily927  @carrie  @Lauren_vdv  .

Members from the community can add questions too 

8 REPLIES 8

Any update @Abhishek213 regarding your question? I have same confusion.

No update

Hi there Hope you're Good and Fine

One thing to ask...
I don't want to get under Arcade Facilitators.

I owns already enough credits to complete all labs and Skill badges of Arcade until June.
So can i complete all upcoming games and skill badges without a facilitator?

I believe that you can complete all games and skill badges without a facilaitator, as you already have enough credits.

Yes, participating under facilitator is not necessary.It’s only for the credits 

I just talked to a support and they clarified that we don't need to necessarily join the facilitators , they are only there for the sake of help and credits and our skill badges would count without the facilitators but they must be earned after 1/04/2023

my ques:

"i have a query regarding google cloud arcade facilitator program that "do we have to necessarily join a facilitator to make our skill badges count as a valid point ? ""

it was there official answer

"No you do not need to necessarily need to join a facilitator to make your skill badges count. But I would encourage you to do so as they would be able to help you with the credits that would be required to complete the skill badges"

Thanks for sharing the valuable information. Glad to hear that support team answered to this query

No it is not necessary to participate under facilitator, the reason behind facilitator is that they could give you guidance to complete labs and share credits with you which you can use to complete labs

Top Labels in this Space