Complete this ML Challenge by July 2nd and get a 20% off discount for ML Cert Exam

You heard correct! Qwiklabs is hosting a Machine Learning hands-on challenge this week - ending July 2nd. Huge benefits for participating: 

• Complete all three of the featured quests by Friday, July 2, 2021 to get a 20% off discount voucher code for the Google Cloud Machine Learning Certification exam.
  • You’ll get 55 free Qwiklabs credits to complete your first quest. Upon completion you will get another 75 credits to complete the rest of the quests.
  • Earn 3 skill badges geared towards ML certification.

JOIN HERE

Who's participating? Let us know in the thread.

1 6 619
6 REPLIES 6

Three more days to get that 20% certification exam discount - the challenge was just extended to Friday. Haven't joined yet? Get started here.

Already finished? Congrats! Watch your inbox for that voucher 🙂 

Will there be similar challenge for Data Engineer Certification? That's the one I'm aiming to get next.

Hey @iyudhi - great question! We're continually working on creating opportunities for users which make pursuing a Certification even easier. The best answer I can give  currently is to stay tuned and keep on checking in! Your feedback certainly helps us determine the best opportunities to create in the future so thanks for saying so. 

Thanks for the reply @michael . I wish I discovered the ML challenge much earlier. I attempted the first course, but there's just no way I'll finish all 3 courses in three days with the amount of work I have right now haha. Hopefully I'll discover the next one much earlier.

Hi again, @iyudhi. I would suggest subscribing to the Learning Forums so you can stay up to date on all the future opportunities we publish! You can subscribe on the top-right of the "Learning Forums" page, by selecting the 3 dot dropdown and hitting "subscribe". 

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 9.23.49 AM.png

Will do!

Top Labels in this Space