Create a version v1 of your model

Error : Create a version v1 of your model
Vertex AI Workbench Notebook lab i have finished all the check my process in this lab and then i am getting error in the Create a version v1 of your model. Even after re-checking the lab. i am still facing the error @Community 

Solved Solved
1 5 77
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I also did face the same error, but in the second time I've managed to solve that and successfully completed the lab. So probably something wrong with your steps, do the lab again following instructions carefully.

View solution in original post

The labs works completely fine, check your steps and wait for 5-10 minutes. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

After running the ml job you have to wait till the job finish successfully and when the job is finished then you can run the command to create the version of your model.

After submitting the the ml job and coping the job id to the environment variable > search 'ai platform' in the Google cloud console search bar> go to ai platform from the list>then jobs from the left menu, there you can check whether your ml job has completed or not.

I have completed the ml job and it has successfully executed and i got green tick in the check my progress but not in this. After, so many tries  i still got  the same error.

I also did face the same error, but in the second time I've managed to solve that and successfully completed the lab. So probably something wrong with your steps, do the lab again following instructions carefully.

The labs works completely fine, check your steps and wait for 5-10 minutes. 

Thanks a lot. I've Completed the lab and it is finally executed

Top Labels in this Space