Credits Available

Hello Everyone 
Hope You all are doing good in you Arcade Levels
Just wanted to inform you I have some credits left as of this month so if you need them please let me know!

1 28 416
28 REPLIES 28

I want some credits. Please share it with me.

would be very thankful.

DM me privately i can share you there i am not abke to DM you it shows to add you as friend i added you

DM me on Discord

Discord Username: beautifulhopper

your direct message option is not available??

how could i DM you?

Hey I Directly Messaged you on Google Cloud!
To open the Direct Message Inbox you can directly open if from you Gmail or from the googlecloudcommunity website click the Profile Icon-->click Messages--> make sure its inbox open.

There you will find me! Hope to see you there. #horizontaltrout

Can you share me some credits? I'm new to this platform if you could send me some it will be very helpful for me to complete some labs and course

profile : https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/15a4eee4-c647-4bd2-b93e-27a18966c457

I need 40 credits to complete the labs. Can you help me out?

I've attached the link to the labs for reference: 

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/8a5b7b92-a09e-457c-ba30-0d1da798bd3f

Since I'm new to this platform, could you also let me know how to earn credits?

@HorizontalTrout 

Hi HorizontalTrout,

Hi HorizontalTrout,

I need credits . Could you Please share it?

Regards,

Anu

Of course, I can assist you with that. However, as you're a new member, I'm currently unable to send direct messages. Please allow 1-2 days for me to gain the ability to DM you. In the meantime, stay active in the community by participating in posts or comments. This will help expedite the process.

Just from your profile link, we can't do anything. Send me a direct message with your cloudskillboost email address and amounts of credits you want

Click here then select "Direct Message"

Hello there may I know are you here for credits sharing or requesting credits?

oh, I'm here to share 🙂

nice 👍

Hi avijayarathne,

Looking for 50 to 100 credits.
I didn't see DM oprion.

Regards,

Anu

Yes, Anu you can't see the DM option as of now because you are a new member to the cloud you have to wait for 1-2 days for your account to be old enough to DM someone

I can't message you either. Maybe because you are still a new member to the forum? just wait a couple of days if that the case

Hello !!! can you share with me some credits??

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/6c81f701-ae68-4cb2-8b0c-692355b3587c

Thanks in advance!

Hey I Directly Messaged you on Google Cloud!
To open the Direct Message Inbox you can directly open if from you Gmail or from the googlecloudcommunity website click the Profile Icon-->click Messages--> make sure its inbox open.

There you will find me! Hope to see you there. #horizontaltrout

Hi @HorizontalTrout , can you share me 50 credits ? as checked DM is not showing so do let me know how to proceed?

I am also not able to DM You as of now but you can also reach out to me over discord its the same username but all lower caps.

Hi, i dont have discord .can you send share 60 credits to my mail id?

please consider creating one

Hello 👋,

need 35 credits 🤗to complete a skill badge.

thank you 

I am not able to DM You as of now but you can also reach out to me over discord its the same username but all lower caps. 

Friend request sent you on discord please accept 

yes please share 10 credits for kubernetes learning...

<PII removed by staff>

yeah surely i can but since i am not able to DM you please consider to come over discord my usename is same as Cloud Username all lower Caps!

Top Labels in this Space