First Look: Learn to Earn Cloud Challenge Prizes

Hey there! Have you joined the Learn to Earn Cloud Challenge yet? It’s truly inspirational to see folks learning new skills and celebrating each other's achievements in real-time. You can join the party here

Since you’ve been hard at work building a chatbot and exploring Looker (among other things!), want to take a short break to get a closer look at the challenge prizes? Right this way… ➡

Basic Tier: Google Cloud Black Water Bottle

Yugali_2-1632300820294.jpeg

Whether you’re working out in your basement, your living room, or your gym, stay hydrated with this chic Google Cloud water bottle. It holds about 700 ml, and at approximately 10 inches tall, it can ride at least 5% of roller coasters.

Middle Tier: Google Cloud Organizer:

Yugali_3-1632300916480.png

This item has generated a lot of questions. Is it a diary? Is it a wallet? Is it a notebook? Let’s solve the mystery…. it is an organizer, complete with card slots, a spot for your cloud deployment’s architectural diagrams, and a magnetic tab to keep your diagrams secure (just kidding, use 2FA for that). 

Yugali_4-1632300998630.png

Get yourself organized with this Google Cloud Embossed organizer. This organizer can be your perfect travelling companion which is great for keeping your credit or debit cards, passport and other important documents.

Top Tier*: Google Cloud Spill Free Sipper:

Yugali_5-1632301115757.png

On completing the challenge, you will be eligible to take home this awesome spill free Google Cloud sipper (seriously spill-free). It is insulated, perfect to carry 500 ml of your preferred hot or cold beverage. Show off your shiny new cloud skills wherever you go. 

Top Tier*: Google Cloud Teapot:

Yugali_6-1632301184105.png

Or, challenge completers can choose the tea pot. You’ve worked hard on this challenge. Sit back and relax while you enjoy a soothing hot beverage from this 1200 ml tea pot. 

For details on prize eligibility and requirements for each tier, click here. For more information regarding prizes, check out this video

* For top tier prizes you can only choose one of the options. You can either get the Spill-free Google Cloud Sipper or the Google Cloud teapot. 

11 REPLIES 11

new to qwiklabs but getting to learn so many things. Thank you Google Cloud and Qwiklabs.

https://www.qwiklabs.com/public_profiles/0688e602-b1fe-460a-b974-77464d10f11e

I'd prefer the basic tier prize, hope I have a change to get one.  😄

https://www.qwiklabs.com/public_profiles/c4a68267-f9c2-4a13-971c-04797e1ac6c8 

I want all of them lmao 😂

it is stated that they will provide goodies till supply lasts. but i haven't started yet and i am on rank 14000 something so is there any chance i get goodies??

reply will be really helpful 🙂

@Yugali you forgot about the cap 🙂 Data+ 

@Yugali Mam do you use other social medias too like twitter or linkedin   I would to connect with you & emily mam 

I am very happy that I could meet you now the person who always sent me important information via email 

Hi, @Yugali I have completed the challenge. Looking forward for more!

qwiklabs-profile.PNG

Top Labels in this Space