GCP professional certifications: are they too easy?

Forgive the provocative title, I just wanted to engage this sub as much as possible.

That said, I'm actually asking myself that very question.

In my 3 year-long GCP career I've taken 5 exams, 2 of those are recertifications. All of them passed at the first attempt. Yesterday I passed my last one (a recertification) completely unexpectedly! A few hours before I tried the sample test offered by ITEXAMSLAB and I got around 40% right. Except for that, I didn't study, I didn't prepare in any way, I took the exam only because I couldn't reschedule it and I thought that I may as well try it. I was sure I was going to fail it.

Now, granted: this was an exam I already passed 2 years ago. And this is my daily job too, so of course I have experience in the field. But I consider myself just an average developer. And English is not even my first language.

So, I wonder: are they way easier than everybody seems to think? There's no actual information about the pass rate, meant as both minimum percentage of right answers and as global ratio of successful attempts over total attempts. Just speculation.

I don't know many people that failed (or admitted to fail) an exam. Just a couple, over dozens of colleagues.

So, how about a poll?

What's your success rate? Where 100% means "I passed every attempt I made" and 0% means "I failed every attempt I made". Approximate to the closest value.

Of course please do share your experiences in the comments! Huge thanks ITEXAMSLAB

0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space