GO! A startup and growth mindset challenge

go-startup-learning-challenge.png

Welcome to GO! A startup and growth mindset challenge. We’re kicking off a 2-round startup-focused challenge, during which we’ll dive deep into startup-friendly tech to turn challenges into opportunities. Whether you’re bootstrapping a startup or your personal career, come exercise your growth mindset muscles!

Here’s what you get:

1. No-cost access to valuable learning resources including labs, Q&A, and curated content
  2. No-cost access to multiple challenge labs to test your skills and help you work your way towards a Google Cloud credential
  3. A growth mindset badge, to show that you have stretched your growth mindset muscles beyond the standard boilerplate lab

image (13).png

Get started

Here’s how to participate:

1. Join the game! 
  2. Use this code to join: 1q-startups-22
  3. Choose your team. (Thanks to @yvssairam@jmigowski, and @theyashsisodiya for the team names!) (You cannot change teams, so choose carefully!)
  4. Start a lab and play the game! You’ll notice some of the game items are unavailable. We’ll activate each one over the coming weeks. 
  5. Come back to the Google Cloud Community and find your (fake) startup’s thread. Introduce yourself and meet your teammates! (Completely optional and just for fun)

FAQs

Q: Why can’t I complete all the labs? Why is one (or more) unavailable right now?

A: This is the first round of our startup game. Join us for the second round later this month to unlock the last lab!

---

Q: This challenge lab is hard.

A: Yup! Use resources like other labs to find the solution. If you don’t solve it on your first try, that’s OK. You can try it again, and get a little further on each attempt. And there’s no rule against teams working together! 

---

Q: What about prizes?

A: I’m so excited to share with you - join us later this month for The Big Reveal. 

Good luck!

34 259 37.9K
259 REPLIES 259

excited as always ;D

Quite fascinating 👏 👌 👍 😀 

Untitled.png

Mission completed @emily927   

surprize  lab remaining 😁  

How to participate 

How to participate in the second week that will be going on 23 September 

Everyone whose reading this pls join cloud Wish team!!!1 Lets play together and win together

Cloud wish for the win!!!Cloud wish for the win!!!  

All Labs completed !!!

Hello everyone, 

Thank you @emily927  for presenting  this game. 

I joined the Challenge 🙂 

good luck every one. 

Great
All the best

Hello, @Abhishek213

I have completed all labs of GO! A startup and growth mindset challenge but this badge is not showing in my profile.

Because one lab is remaining...
I.e coming soon so u need to wait

Thank you @Abhishek213 

Dream

Done with all Just waiting for Last Suprize Lab @emily927 

Screenshot_2022-09-08-07-52-01-321_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-08-07-53-13-314_com.android.chrome.jpg

done. 

cloudwish 💫

Hello ,  

I finished round 2 of the doing the labs. 

Quick question ??? some of the labs I did it again but it did not gave me a higher score??? 

Hey Everyone, please join cloud wish team

I also joined this team 

when will the last lab open ??..as this challenge will end at 10:13 pm on 9nth september

How did you know??  

You mean tomorrow?? At noon or at night??

Completed!!

We need to wait 🙂 

All the best Everyone 🙂

Participant 2....!

wait for the last one 👨‍💻

Yeaa I completed all the labs 

Thanks For This Game @emily927@yvssairam@jmigowski and @theyashsisodiya 

Mission completed @emily927   

surprize lab remaining 

kanhaiyajiraj_0-1662737297571.png

kanhaiyajiraj_1-1662737396253.png

Hello 

I was fun to do the labs in this game , I am excited for the  next labs 😊 

I export other labs  ( Startup Cloud Engineer Learning Path)  and start with it .... who else did??? 

Hello 

It was good to join this event ,but the surprise could not be completed as the time got over and it wasn't unlock or enabled 

When i talk to costumer care there sorry to answer me that question 

Hello @Kushal_347 

This game will continue soon this month according to @emily927 

See this post Tea break .

It will open later this month.

Hello, is there any deadline for completing those labs? Because I'm unable to start the labs.

Yes, the game is said to be end on 9th September as per written on it's main webpage, where you joined the game. It's written 6/9/22 to 9/9/22. So it's end already. 

Oh! my bad. anyways thanks for your response 😊

game will reopen later this month don't worry

Great! Thank you for the update 😊

stay tuned for more updates
for now join the tea break
<>

kidhar hai tea break?

Just click on tea break link

😢😢
I couldn't complete labs , please resume it for 1 day please😢😢😢request.

Top Labels in this Space