GO! A startup and growth mindset challenge

go-startup-learning-challenge.png

Welcome to GO! A startup and growth mindset challenge. We’re kicking off a 2-round startup-focused challenge, during which we’ll dive deep into startup-friendly tech to turn challenges into opportunities. Whether you’re bootstrapping a startup or your personal career, come exercise your growth mindset muscles!

Here’s what you get:

1. No-cost access to valuable learning resources including labs, Q&A, and curated content
  2. No-cost access to multiple challenge labs to test your skills and help you work your way towards a Google Cloud credential
  3. A growth mindset badge, to show that you have stretched your growth mindset muscles beyond the standard boilerplate lab

image (13).png

Get started

Here’s how to participate:

1. Join the game! 
  2. Use this code to join: 1q-startups-22
  3. Choose your team. (Thanks to @yvssairam@jmigowski, and @theyashsisodiya for the team names!) (You cannot change teams, so choose carefully!)
  4. Start a lab and play the game! You’ll notice some of the game items are unavailable. We’ll activate each one over the coming weeks. 
  5. Come back to the Google Cloud Community and find your (fake) startup’s thread. Introduce yourself and meet your teammates! (Completely optional and just for fun)

FAQs

Q: Why can’t I complete all the labs? Why is one (or more) unavailable right now?

A: This is the first round of our startup game. Join us for the second round later this month to unlock the last lab!

---

Q: This challenge lab is hard.

A: Yup! Use resources like other labs to find the solution. If you don’t solve it on your first try, that’s OK. You can try it again, and get a little further on each attempt. And there’s no rule against teams working together! 

---

Q: What about prizes?

A: I’m so excited to share with you - join us later this month for The Big Reveal. 

Good luck!

34 259 37.9K
259 REPLIES 259

It will be resumed next week

oh
thank you sir ji
waiting

Hey !

Can I join the game now ?? @emily927  @Abhishek213 

I am trying but it have show, the access denied to the resource.

It will resume soon for now no...
Wait for next update

can anyone please help me to fix this error while i was go thought the given linkcan anyone please help me to fix this error while i was go thought the given link

the link was not working for me 

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/games/3060?utm_source=gcc&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=startups-...

The game has been paused, but it will resume soon. Please don't worry,
we'll keep you posted

thanks for intimating me 🙂

Happy learning! All the best

I'm very new to this platform but not for GCP

https://partner.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/79b60659-bb15-42dd-852a-9ba427a0158c 

this is my profile now can u tell me please, we can win goodies? and how to solve

Goodies (prizes have not been revealed yet, and it is unclear if they will
give goodies)

Playing game mean by doing labs? Am I right?

yes

It will resume on 23rd sept

Thank you very much for the update and please let me know when it will resume and how to participate in the competition 

@Abhishek213 when the @2nd round of this go start-up challenge starts?

1C698D94-0C94-4BC5-BB65-34E6D8E9769A.jpeg

The next round will be from 23 of September? 

Yaa

Great 🤩

23rd sept 😁😁

And how to register in it? Can you please provide me the link of go startup challenge 

Just read the post its mentioned there

Can you please send me the picture of the process

bhai jisne first ni kiya wo second ke liye eligible hoga?
ya fir first wala v open hoga sath me?

Both

When will be the second phase of this game will start?

On 23rd September 

How to register in the second phase and will I get swags if I not participated in the first phase

Admin will share soon stay patient enjoy the teabreak

Which tea break??

Comment on the post which is posted by @emily927 And tell about your growth mindset.

So it will be next Friday.  

Thank you for telling us. 

Screenshot_2022-09-21-20-48-45-05_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Has the second week go startup challenge started? Is getting started with go and go startup challenge are same? And last will I get swags if I am not registered in the first phase 

@Subho_deep @emily927 @Abhishek213 @Bholoubi @SidVjSingh please reply to this question 

Bro it will reopen on 23rd September and this time is not in IST, so please be patient and wait until it gets open again.

And no swags mentioned until now 😅

Will reopen tommrow i.e 23rd

And will I get swags if I am not registered in the first phase 

They haven't revealed that they will give swags or not...
Maybe they will give vouchers or credit points.....
Or swag too
Its surprize...😁

Oooo

Top Labels in this Space