Get Certifícate program 2024

I signed up and they told me that starting March 18 I have to sign up for the opening class, how do I sign up for that class?

7 51 3,623
51 REPLIES 51

I have the same question. How do i sign up for the opening day class? Got email that the official kick off day is Monday, March 18th, 2024.  What is the next step?

This email went to my spam, weird this is being hosted on WebEx and not through Google Meet.

+1

I think an email with an invitation or instructions will be sent.

When will it be sent ?

I am also confused about how to signup for the opening day, I did receive two emails yesterday asking me to register for the opening day, but no links.

lack of clarity in the invitation emails

same issue for me.

Same here!

same question

just now 

Hello,

Welcome to the Get Certified 2024, Q1 Program!

In this email, we describe the following steps to assist you in being program onboarded.

Next steps:

1. Calendar invitation. You will be invited to the one-day (8h) virtual, live training with a trainer. It will happen on March 22nd, 2024, from 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM EST. It is an extensive learning day introducing you to the different Google Cloud services, products, and concepts. Please ensure you can fully benefit from this opportunity. This session is not recorded. This training will be delivered by Jellyfish, our training partner. Please expect the calendar invitation from the email address: PII Removed by Staff
  2. Cloud Skills Boost access. We will send you an email with instructions on how to set up an account on the Cloud Skills Boost. It will be needed to access the labs during the first week of the program.
  3. Access to the labs. During the training on March 22nd, 2024, everyone who is program registered and attends the session will receive access to the labs. This access will be closed on March 28th, 2024.

What will happen after the session?

1. After the session on March 22nd, 2024, we will ask you to complete a certain amount of labs by March 28th, 2024.
  2. Individuals who complete 3 out of 4 labs from Opening Week and let the Program Team know about it (via a special form) will be invited to the next stage of the program. However, there is a limited number of available seats and… first come, first serve. We will share more information on March 29th, 2024.
  3. We will share the qualification information for the program's second stage on March 29th, 2024.

Before we start we have some homework for you, please review the pre-work mentioned in the Kick off deck of the 1st stage of the  program.

Will we get calendar invite or mail with more details ? Link to join call, how to use labs etc ?

For me starting date is 26 March. So maybe u and I are in different batch. Wonder how come in this Google group we are clubbed together 

I have registered with my email ID but there is an option to enter my official email ID as well and I entered.  I got an invite to the office mail ID. I'm confused should I participate with my official email ID?

Same issue for me did u got any reply ?

Yes, I received the mail yesterday that Stage 1 should be completed through the corporate mail ID itself. Once you qualify for the second stage, you will get a chance to change your into personal mail ID. 

I got an invite for March 26 & 27 for an initial session I didn't register for separately. So please check your corporate spam mail if not.

I didn't receive any invite. And missed the classes. Have completed labs though, just as a procedure, but seems missing class has impacted. trying to go through PDFs which are available along the labs pages.

Even I have same doubt 

Same issue for me. No clarity on where to register for the opening day class. Any help is appreciated!

Same here. No link to register the opening day class. Emailed google in the past couple of days. No replied at all! 

Emailed google in the past few days for registration link. Not reply from google at all! 

New email containing further directions (GET_CERTIFIED-09_2024_Q1)  arrived ,everything is ok now,  😉

What does the new mail say? Does it clarify how to register for the opening day class?

In the email it says that you have to wait, it does not say any way to register for the open class

I received GET_CERTIFIED mail. Just an hour ago, I received another email from Google Cloud. It has the same event timings that match with Innovator's Get Certified. Is that part of Get Certified or not? I'm confused. What should I do? Should I register for that?Screenshot (235).pngScreenshot (236).png

The Second mail is about AI Class. Ignore that one!

hello , 

i have completed the labs but i didn't receive the form to fill after the completion of the labs 

anyone have it please ?

What labs .. did it even start ? I thought it's starting next week ...

Regards,
Amit Kulkarni

Yes, there is a mention of special form through which completion of labs need to be updated but not received yet.

How did you get the labs access and lab names to continue with ?

Signin here with the registered Emailid https://googlecloud.qwiklabs.com/

you will find 4 labs 

Thanks found the labs now. But what about training ? It was supposed to
start today morning right ?

Regards,
Amit Kulkarni

Is there any calendar invite for the class on 26 March ? I haven't received anything yet ... If I am getting these messages that means I am in the group and my mail ID is registered, wonder why I have not received any mail. It's just 36 hrs left now ...

Has anyone received anything today regarding the qualification to the next stage?

No. There was supposed to be training today morning but i didn't get
anything. Labs are there maybe we can do that but no training. Are we
supposed to just do labs without any training ?

Regards,
Amit Kulkarni

which labs are assigned

BQ, BQ ML, Auto ML and DataFlow labs are assigned .. .check in your profile, it should be assigned.

I actually did receive notification that I'm moving on to Stage 2. Woohoo!

When did you recieve the mail.

Top Labels in this Space