Get certified program Email issue during stage 2 of program

I previously requested a change in my email address from my corporate email to my personal Gmail account to access Google Drive and group notifications. I was informed that after Stage 1, I would receive a form where I could make this change.

Upon completing Stage 1, I submitted the form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQhu5OeWphRs5t8baa2iaw910WaelrKoSUlKQ7-l1OzFK22Q/viewform) to update my email address. However, during Stage 2, I am still receiving communications through my corporate email address. This includes Google Meet links for attending classes, which makes it impossible for me to access materials and group resources using my corporate email.

Could you please assist me with joining the Google Meet for Stage 2 and accessing class materials and recordings? Additionally, I am concerned that when I leave the organization, I will lose access to all badges associated with my corporate email. 

1 3 137
3 REPLIES 3

When did you receive the mail bro?
I also completed the labs and filled out the form. Yet, I didn't receive any mail.
Does that mean I am not qualified?

You may have received the email on March 29, 2024. It's possible that it ended up in your junk/spam mail folder, especially if it contains information regarding an invitation. Since the class has already begun on April 1, 2024, I recommend checking your junk/spam folder for the invite. If you still haven't received it, it could indicate that you were not selected for participation.

Thanks for the reply.
But, it seems it was neither the above issues.
I just received the mail today 3 hours ago...

Top Labels in this Space