Goodies quality check

Hello Team  @Lauren_vdv  @carrie  @Yugali 

I recently saw a concerning post online about a user's device being damaged by a Arcade  charging kit. To ensure the highest quality standards are maintained, I'd like to suggest implementing a stricter quality control process for all included items before finalization. cho.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Wince - I ordered the Compact Charging Kit so I can have something I can travel with.  It's just  a cable that has exchangeable heads.....it won't be this bad would it....

Seriously it will be a big issue if the quality is not good. People will end up not playing. 
All our efforts will go in vain only.

My recommendation would be not to get any electronic part that is given away for free, especially if it’s meant to be plugged into your high-priced devices. Most of these are like leftover products that didn’t meet quality standards. Even though this is a Google event, Arcade is heavily popularized in the Indian subcontinent, and the prices/swags are being handled by a third party (Printo) under Google’s regional offices.

This whole Arcade thing isn’t generating direct profit for Google or its subsidiaries. You may have noticed that prices have been heavily downgraded over the years. Why? Because the main focus of Arcade is to make GCP the go-to cloud among people by giving away free stuff. According to the latest Google earnings calls, they’ve gained significant revenue from the cloud market. It seems they’ve achieved their target in some way. If you're working in IT, you know this is a psychological trick by vendors😉

Top Labels in this Space