Google Cloud Swag 2023 - Wrong address?? Pin Code??

I'm posting this cause I'm really getting annoyed by Printo. They sent me the following when  I requested a followup

Hi,

This mail is to inform you that the given address and details are incorrect and invalid.

Kindly share us the complete address city, state and pin code with the contact number over this mail.

We will share the same with the courier partner and get the shipment delivered.

1) My family has been staying at this address over 30 years. I sincerely doubt I can get my home address wrong - much less, how on earth are they judging that it is wrong?

2) What pin code are they referring to? And why do they need a contact number?

The worst thing is, I replied already, then a week later, after I sent another follow-up, they sent back the exact same email above.

Is anyone else facing the same kind of stalling from them? I get the feeling that they are finding excuses at this point. It's a bit disappointing to have this kind of feedback from something associated with "google cloud" ....

1 8 314
8 REPLIES 8

The pin code it is a postal code e.g. 02000 in my city. If you pinpoint your house on Google Maps you can check it.
You may try to open Google Maps in the English version of the page and pin your house there, copy the complete address and share it to printo. (Screenshot below is for instance)
Screenshot 2024-04-09 100500.png

Postal code? I didn't know it was also called PIN code. Besides , I already included that in the address - It's always a part of any address anyway

That's an idea - I'm going to screenshot the address in Google Maps and send it to them. 

I got the same e-mail a couple of days ago and sent my reply yesterday. Let's see what happens ...

I just received an email which makes me think my swag will be shipped soon.

I got the same email. This isn't the first set of swag I've ordered, so no idea why they think my address isn't correct this time?

It is rather the carrier, different than the last time, who might be not familiar with your area.

I have doubts on that

1) If they already shipped it , the status page would have been updated

2) If they _haven't_ shipped it, exactly how did the carrier verify the address? Especially since it's in a foreign country (I don't live in India or USA)

Regardless, they only reached out after multiple follow-ups and delays which does cast doubt on their narrative. 

my gift was also sent to suriname instead of sri lanka.it was their fault.i have checked the address provided by me and it was correctly addressed to sri lanka.but printo guys have accidentally changed the shipping country to suriname.so i contacted fedex and inform them,then they have redirected the package to sri lanka.😐

Top Labels in this Space