Google Swags

It appears several people are creating threads every day regarding prize tracking emails. I understand you all are thrilled to receive your swags at this point, but please understand the shipping team is doing their best to deliver the prizes despite multiple events happening at the same time. , you'll get your swag 100% as you so said already. Have patience as well as even if you get your tracking number, it'll take at least 2 days or twenty or months to receive (depending on your location).

Thank You 

3 7 4,109
7 REPLIES 7

Atleast if we can get the tracking mail then we can track and be confirmed that out prizes will be coming. Many times the parcels didn't get delivered by the delivery services in many locations.

Also, many of us won't be available at the same location in next months, so how we will collect the prizes?

If you are from a region where dtdc doesn't operate you have to visit nearest dtdc office in your state and get it collected - 

or they send by India post -----

And regarding address as they said they won't change it - I understand your concern even I filled the form in june and got swags on 30 Aug many even got at nov 21 (for different google program ) but creating threads here won't help you all should try contacting printo because they will be shipping the prize also they may delay if the raw materials are out of stock 

---- 

I think everyone should mail printo because they are not sending the tracking email  even the product has been shipped

Goffy

K

I like to know the prize swags of arcade' 22 t shirt is delivered or not ?

I have seen some recent posts on LinkedIn, people are receiving t-shirts now. It appears quite late, but still they got their swags. If you have also ordered it, just wait for some while they will deliver to you soo.

Yes its being shipped many are getting

The swags given out by Google cloud should be improved .As always mugs,water bottle,kettle like stuff....If would be better if anything related to electronic  gadgets which would be very much useful for students like us.. Last time the the arcade point redeem with the swag was very pathetic as if all badges where completed in that arcade program he could redeem a single swag ...if one badge less then the standard of swag we all saw that (the black one). Yesterday I received my t shirt of the hard earned 6 months arcade points. Very sad to say that the graphic work on this is very cheap, with the firs delegate wash the graphics started coming off...Along with this I would like to say that the t shirt that I got on the Facilitator program last year is still in excellent condition  .Also on including Facilitator Program 2023 with this Arcade cant be encouraged. BUT always thanks to @google_cloud @Lauren_vdv @carrie @emily for providing and helping students .

Top Labels in this Space