How long does it take to receive final results for a GCP certificate?

Hi,

I passed the Associate Cloud Engineer exam on the 12th of December 2022 and I still haven't received my final results and certificate. I understood they have some technical difficulties, but almost two months delay feels like I'm never going to receive my diploma and I worked for nothing. Is this happening to anyone else?

3 21 16.5K
21 REPLIES 21

The time it takes to receive the final results for a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) certification exam varies depending on the certification and the testing method you choose. If you take the exam at a testing center, you will typically receive your results within 48 hours. If you take the exam online using a proctoring service, you may receive your results within 24 hours. In some cases, it may take up to 10 business days to receive your results.

Hi the same problem here, i have waiting 2 months to receive my ACE certificate.. how much time it will take!??

It takes few days to processes and generate the certification. A bunch of requests come daily, it would be processes as soon as possible.

Hi, but here we have waiting more than few days, we have 2 months waiting.. is this ok?

Hi,

I actually received my certificate after almost 2 months, so don't lose hope. I think it depends on the month you took the exam, because some periods are busier than the others and it can take a long time for them to send it.

Try emailing certification-support@google.com
I did this after 10 days wait and they unblocked it within a few hours

@Banebia - I passed my exam on Feb 1st, 2023, and got my confirmation email from Google the next day. It took 24 hours from completion of my exam. You should reach out to Google Cloud Certification Team using this form - https://support.google.com/a/contact/certification

Also, check your Webassessor profile to make sure you are looking at the correct communication email account, and JUNK or SPAM folders.

Trust me, I sent more than 10 messages to their support team and it took them almost 3 weeks to reply to my first ones..it was not that helpful.

@Banebia have you received your certificate?

I took my exam more than 10 days ago, but I still have not received my certificate.

I took the exam 14 days ago now, and still have not received my cert

Yes, took them about 2 months, but I received it.

Try emailing certification-support@google.com
I did this after 10 days wait and they unblocked it within a few hours

You should process requests in same time for everyone. My friends got GCP ACE certification within 3 days.

And it's 6 days now I have not received certificate. 

Hi all,

Yesterday I was writing my exam, I had completed it successfully but when i was going to submit the exam it redirect to the support chat and they said your exam is suspended due to eye rotation.

I have already raised a case for same .

But I want to know will I get the result basis on my marked question or b/c of suspension they mark me fail.

Or Is there any chance to reschedule the exam 

Please Help.

Did you get your results? .. Any update?

Hi, did you get your result? If you got your result, was it based on your answers or it changed because of suspension?

I wrote the exam on 18/4/23 and its been 10 days. I haven't received any mails or certificate.

Hi All,

I written my exam on 3 june and i pass the ACE certification exam but still I am not get my certificate it is very important for my career.kindly please help me.

Google Certification support is terrible.

My exams are forfeited. Professional Cloud Databases. I don't have a last name, and fill it in with a first name. That has been since 2020. On July 2, 2023, during the pre-check exam, Kryterion said I had to exit the exam and contact Google's certification support to change the name and they would reschedule. But absolutely no reply. Support Certification Support said to be patient, but they didn't even reply.

The funny thing is, 2 or 3 weeks earlier I took the exam with the same last name as first name and had no problems, and passed the Professional Cloud Developer. I hope you don't have the same problem, because Support Certification Support is terrible. What you studied for the exam seems so useless anymore.

In the end, my money is gone 😞

Hi Everyone.

Same here. I gave my exam on 12th Aug it been 15 days but still not yet received the certification even in their site the SLA is 7-10 days max time. And support team is not at helpful I did reach out to them twice but not yet received any update from them. Completely disappointed. GCP should update their SLA in order to have the real picture on the process so candidate could plan accordingly

I got paused 2 times for eye movement , without any reason. Will it affect my score?

Top Labels in this Space